• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

That Spanish team needs another 5 years before that becomes a power house again. That current Spanish team is not great on paper.

That Spanish team needs another 5 years before that becomes a power house again. That current Spanish team is not great on paper.
Looks pretty strong and well balanced imo. I guess you're not that familiar with the players from the Spanish league. They have good options from the bench too.

Never understood this. I don't know a single English person that want Scotland to lose other than when they play England.
unfortunately its the vocal minority up here that mouth off. much like politics up here, the ones making the most noise aren't the majority.
most right minded scots don't really bother with england that much, they take a passing interest and will keep an eye on them because of club loyalties.
i have a lot of english friends who all root for scotland (which is more than i do) and don't get the bitterness. thankfully they know we aren't all like that.
its a sad old world.

Looks pretty strong and well balanced imo. I guess you're not that familiar with the players from the Spanish league. They have good options from the bench too.
I am quite familiar with players from the Spanish league and i personally feel the younger players are the more exciting. The rest are good players but nothing amazing.

The England and Scotland “rivalry” is the same as the Tottenham and West Ham one.

Did you mean Orient?

It's a shame, from the birth of international football through the 80s it was a genuine rivalry. We were often second best. And just look at the Scottish players at our club. The decline of Scottish football is a loss for the game beyond the disappointment for their fans.

Did you mean Orient?

It's a shame, from the birth of international football through the 80s it was a genuine rivalry. We were often second best. And just look at the Scottish players at our club. The decline of Scottish football is a loss for the game beyond the disappointment for their fans.
its our biggest downfall in life, rather than look at how good we could be, we look round for someone to blame (usually the english) for why we aren't better.
recently read the ghost of white hart lane and when they rhyme of the scotland team he played in you'd think they were a match for anyone. same with the teams from the late 60s early 70s.
and yet nothing but inglorious failure.

Did you mean Orient?

It’s getting worse too from what I’ve seen
The SNP have invested no money into anything like sport (their spending is generally very “odd”) and generationally younger people down play footy now unless it’s more organised it seems (my kids are still young so it’s just a possibly wrong observation)
When I’m in Scotland I never see anyone kicking a ball now
When I was kid I’d always find someone to play with in a street up there

Spain not so dominant in the second half, and Sweden really should be in front after that massive chance.

Spain v2021 is like the Spain team from 10-20 years ago which passed the ball to death but failed to ever get any shots in. 85% possession going into the final minute

Just read today that it’s an Uefa stipulation that teams have to have 3 keepers amongst the squad of 23, so 3 outfield players will miss out each time.

Back