• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Etienne Capoue

We will beat them comfortably. We will run it in that we have class they can't have in capoue and paulinho

Off Twitter: (Eddie Grant, Electric Avenue)

WE'RE GONNA ROCK DOWN TOO
WITH ET-I-ENNE CAPOUE
HE'S GONNA TAKE US HIGHER

To think everton want 25m for fellania this guy looks fair enough in a short time just as good if not better, would like to see if he has a goal threat.

It is CRAZY that A'nal didn't buy this guy. I've seen him for 3 games and he is clearly an awesome player, just fantastic.

Hands up.. Whoever made that video clearly had an 'agenda'

Looked really good watching in the flesh today. Only thing I will say is he does have this tendency to over hit his first touch and somewhat puts heart in mouth. Maybe to do with amount of time allowed in France.

good signs that we have hit a rough diamond though.

Back