• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Etienne Capoue or Vlad Chiriches

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
I thought AVB has the final say on any signings for the first team?
I think Alderwereild is very good and would be very pleased with him especially at the quoted price. I admit I have only watched Chiriches on youtube and he looks very Vertongh'esque, so I would be pleased with either, but I really hope that we went for the one AVB prefers even if it means waiting 6 months. If Capoue joins, as it does sounds like, I think we'll be temporarily fine.

Having seen him numerous times, I can quite easily say you're wrong. But hey, thats what footballs about, having opinions.

Considering how close AVB and Baldini seem to be don't you think that if we go for him he's a player both are happy about targeting?

i don't see how they appear to be close tbh , what are you basing this on?

Anyway i think it's a Baldini signing because Roma want him now and Roma wanted him when Baldini was in charge. Baldini is our DOF so naturally after gathering up all the evidence it points to Baldini being the one that is interested in Chirches. Would he run it through AVB? possibly but i'm not sure.

i don't see how they appear to be close tbh , what are you basing this on?

Anyway i think it's a Baldini signing because Roma want him now and Roma wanted him when Baldini was in charge. Baldini is our DOF so naturally after gathering up all the evidence it points to Baldini being the one that is interested in Chirches. Would he run it through AVB? possibly but i'm not sure.

AVB has spoken very warmly about Baldini, about him wanting to work with a technical director and that Baldini was the man he wanted to fill that position at Spurs.

There was also some talk about Baldini wanting AVB at Roma at some point, but that was just a rumour and not confirmed by anyone I think.

I would be very surprised if Baldini thought it was a good idea for him to be signing players without running it by AVB first. And I would be very surprised if that's the way Levy wants his technical director and head coach to work together.

AVB has spoken very warmly about Baldini, about him wanting to work with a technical director and that Baldini was the man he wanted to fill that position at Spurs.

There was also some talk about Baldini wanting AVB at Roma at some point, but that was just a rumour and not confirmed by anyone I think.

I would be very surprised if Baldini thought it was a good idea for him to be signing players without running it by AVB first. And I would be very surprised if that's the way Levy wants his technical director and head coach to work together.

Commoli and Jol.

You're saying that Commoli and Jol is the model for the way Levy wants his technical director and head coach to work together?

You said you would be very surprised if Levy would want the DOF and the head coach to work that way but he didn't do or say anything when Commoli was buying players without giving Jol a heads up or running it by him first.

You said you would be very surprised if Levy would want the DOF and the head coach to work that way but he didn't do or say anything when Commoli was buying players without giving Jol a heads up or running it by him first.

Assuming that you're right and Levy didn't do or say anything about this you don't think Levy might have seen the outcome of that working relationship and figured out that it was less than ideal?

How can anyone know what Levy did or said?

Assuming that you're right and Levy didn't do or say anything about this you don't think Levy might have seen the outcome of that working relationship and figured out that it was less than ideal?

Well he must not have said anything if Commoli was continuously buying players that Jol had no clue about.

I don't think Levy thinks like that tbh. If he did then he would have learnt from the first failed transfer window a few seasons back and rectified it the season after but he didn't. His job is to appoint a DOF that he feels will do the best job possible and bring us success, i doubt he'll inform Baldini that he has to liaison with AVB before making decisions.

I don't get why Baldini has gotten so much credit this summer, he's paid two release clauses and signed Chadli. I could've done that.

How can anyone know what Levy did or said?

because it happened again and again? if it was a one off you would expect Levy to point this out to Commoli if he felt he was doing something wrong. Commoli kept doing what he was doing again and again so obviously it didn't bother Levy much.

because it happened again and again? if it was a one off you would expect Levy to point this out to Commoli if he felt he was doing something wrong. Commoli kept doing what he was doing again and again so obviously it didn't bother Levy much.

Can you name 3 players Commoli bought without Jol's consent?
Otherwise it seems you're posting opinion as fact again...

Back