• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Essex Bodies

No sore at all, I will pay to Charity, you name it and I will post proof.

I just think its utterly ridiculous to allude that racism is in the same ballpark as thinking your mate is a dirty little clown shoe

My bad, I wasn’t saying that. Suggesting I was ‘part of the problem’ based on one post is a pre-judgment. Inferring something based on a kernel of information. That is similar to how prejudiced individuals behave.

My bad, I wasn’t saying that. Suggesting I was ‘part of the problem’ based on one post is a pre-judgment. Inferring something based on a kernel of information. That is similar to how prejudiced individuals behave.

I would suggest the kernel of information we know about Spacey is enough to make a relevant judgement TBH at least to the point where my or other opinion is not exactly harmful or important to him anyway. The dirty old man he is

Back