• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Essex Bodies

Hung out with the rich and famous via him, Ibiza parties etc etc. Never slept with him. Tho had plenty of' opportunity :rolleyes: Only have good things to say about the fella. Really feel bad for him. He's one of the best living actors and got lumped in as the male version of Harvey Weinstein. Which was unfair. Sure he was 'opportunist' but nowhere near as rapey as Weinstein. It is lonely at the top, and you can't pop a profile up on Tinder - or Grinder - especially if you're not out. Sad how he's been associated with Weinstein as he was nowhere near that. There are no convictions and nothing other than anecdotes about how he was forward or pinched a few arses when out and about! A loss to film and theatre. One day we'll see that Getty film with him in, must be a vastly better movie.

I dunno if being nowhere near as rapey as Harvey Weinstein means he escapes criticism!

It does seem like there’s a trend where it would happen when ever he’s drunk but you’d imagine he’d be able to remember at least one of those occasions for him to learn his lesson from.

Putting aside morality - it seems like as a simple matter of preservation drinking over a certain limit when you know there’s a chance you might make a pass at an underage boy is not a good idea.

Hung out with the rich and famous via him, Ibiza parties etc etc. Never slept with him. Tho had plenty of' opportunity :rolleyes: Only have good things to say about the fella. Really feel bad for him. He's one of the best living actors and got lumped in as the male version of Harvey Weinstein. Which was unfair. Sure he was 'opportunist' but nowhere near as rapey as Weinstein. It is lonely at the top, and you can't pop a profile up on Tinder - or Grinder - especially if you're not out. Sad how he's been associated with Weinstein as he was nowhere near that. There are no convictions and nothing other than anecdotes about how he was forward or pinched a few arses when out and about! A loss to film and theatre. One day we'll see that Getty film with him in, must be a vastly better movie.

So 'less rapey' is an acceptable definition of a person to you? Wow. Part of the problem I dare say.

He was no saint, but not half as bad as the media portrayed. @nayenezgani you have misquoted and/or misrepresetned. I outlined that he got thrown in with weinstein which was unfair. That is all. As you are taking the moral high ground, can you outline "the problem"? As it is interesting.

Regarding all the stories around this, how much related to people caring, and how much was driven by a human fascination with sex and fame? Throughout the media feeding frenzy, started by weinstein, was anyone concerned with things like female genital mutilation, human trafficking and sex workers etc i.e. the more deplorable side of sexual exploitation, or were people simply titillated by these sexy alluring stories of power and fame? How many readers helped or flagged up more vulnerable people who suffer from sexual exploitation, and did anything about it? Did you? ...if you are going to cast moral judgments. Or are you just interested in the gossip? In which case are you also part of "the problem"?

'I dare say' throwing unfounded accusations at people, passing superficial judgments without information, is a questionable immoral trait. One I would personally not like to be associated with. Do you regularly make inferences on people based on superficial information...

He was no saint, but not half as bad as the media portrayed. @nayenezgani you have misquoted and/or misrepresetned. I outlined that he got thrown in with weinstein which was unfair. That is all. As you are taking the moral high ground, can you outline "the problem"? As it is interesting.

Regarding all the stories around this, how much related to people caring, and how much was driven by a human fascination with sex and fame? Throughout the media feeding frenzy, started by weinstein, was anyone concerned with things like female genital mutilation, human trafficking and sex workers etc i.e. the more deplorable side of sexual exploitation, or were people simply titillated by these sexy alluring stories of power and fame? How many readers helped or flagged up more vulnerable people who suffer from sexual exploitation, and did anything about it? Did you? ...if you are going to cast moral judgments. Or are you just interested in the gossip? In which case are you also part of "the problem"?

'I dare say' throwing unfounded accusations at people, passing superficial judgments without information, is a questionable immoral trait. One I would personally not like to be associated with. Do you regularly make inferences on people based on superficial information...

Wow that is some post

But what have you done for the genetically mutilated you judgemental fool you
Fred and I discussed this with Jeffrey. We decided to not pursue it as an interest in order to avoid us becoming “part of the problem”.

As clearly they weren’t like that, pair of top geezers. Neither of them as genocidal as Hitler so it’s a massive thumbs up from me.

Fred and I discussed this with Jeffrey. We decided to not pursue it as an interest in order to avoid us becoming “part of the problem”.

As clearly they weren’t like that, pair of top geezers. Neither of them as genocidal as Hitler so it’s a massive thumbs up from me.

Compared to our old mate Jimmy Saville Spacey is practically next in line to GHod, so I don's see what the fuss is about. Right I am off to cry in the corner about the worlds atrocities before I become part of the problem

The irony of this is you have hijacked a thread about a serious atrocity to name drop and tell titillating stories

I'll leave you to get your knickers in a twist. I was reacting to Nayenezgani suggesting I was part of the problem. That was a shame - how can you pass judgment on me from a few lines of text? I shouldn't have outlined the above, was only passing on my experience as time has passed. Will step away.

I kind of understand where you are coming from but clearly it was no one off. I don’t think you can call information superficial when the allegations that have been made have been followed by loads of other people with similar tales - even in this pretty small forum of all places.

Accusations are ‘unfounded’ through the courts but Jimmy Savile (a rather extreme example I know - particularly given the points you’ve made about lumping everyone together) was never convicted but only a maniac would say we should get off his backs because of it and all sit down for a Jim’ll Fix it marathon!

I used to enjoy a few beers with Fred West. Under rated geezer and far less murdery than Jeffrey Dahmer. So, what’s not to like!

Oh Jon you are so loved. :D

I kind of understand where you are coming from but clearly it was no one off. I don’t think you can call information superficial when the allegations that have been made have been followed by loads of other people with similar tales - even in this pretty small forum of all places.

Accusations are ‘unfounded’ through the courts but Jimmy Savile (a rather extreme example I know - particularly given the points you’ve made about lumping everyone together) was never convicted but only a maniac would say we should get off his backs because of it and all sit down for a Jim’ll Fix it marathon!

Oh Jon you are so loved. :D

For clarity before leaving this, "superficial information" was in relation to Nayenez suggesting I was part of the problem. That is a pretty damning and judgmental. Based on one post. While talking about morals, judging others based on a fragment of information, is highly questionable. That kind of thing leads to some being racist and prejudiced for example.

Oh come off it pal, that's utter horse brick

Are you just sore because you lost our bet!? :)

He thought he was posting in the Brexit thread, where most of his post are rubbish. ;)

No doubt. Brexit is a load of steaming shi1 as well. My posts are provocative, sorry they rub you up the wrong way. Obviously carrying a grudge. Are you sure absolutely everything is rubbish? Greys bet £10 to a charity of the others choosing, that Brexit would/wouldn't happen by Halloween. What a horror show.

No sore at all, I will pay to Charity, you name it and I will post proof.

I just think its utterly ridiculous to allude that racism is in the same ballpark as thinking your mate is a dirty little clown shoe

Back