• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erik Lamela (announced by Roma p.41)

Waiting for Chelsea to nip in at the last minute, followed by Mourinho mocking us again in his next press conference.

---------Cech---------

---------Terry---------

-------Van Ginkel---------

De Bruyne-Hazard-Mata-Willian-Lamela-Schurrle-Lampard

--------Moses----------

Perfect.

And you left our Oscar!....:lol:

Waiting for Chelsea to nip in at the last minute, followed by Mourinho mocking us again in his next press conference.

---------Cech---------

---------Terry---------

-------Van Ginkel---------

De Bruyne-Hazard-Mata-Willian-Lamela-Schurrle-Lampard

--------Moses----------

Perfect.
I wouldn't tempt fate Dubai. Stranger things have happened.

No pink backwards baseball cap........sign him up!

Pink suitcase and handbag though..

BSxWj57IMAA26Hm.jpg

Not sure if posted already but I heard Graham Hunter on TS earlier saying how surprised he is Roma have let someone so promising leave. He really was their heir apparent to Totti. Barca tried to poach him at 16.

Basically said he is an amazing signing!

Not sure if posted already but I heard Graham Hunter on TS earlier saying how surprised he is Roma have let someone so promising leave. He really was their heir apparent to Totti. Barca tried to poach him at 16.

I think Roma have alot of money problems, it seems that way, they should defo have a few pennies in the bank now, after all the players they sold recently.

They sold him for as much as €35m and got in a replacement (whose no slouch himself and has plenty of potential) for €11. Given their financial situation, that's €24m they simply couldn't turn down.

And as I say, it's not like they've brought in Gary Doherty to replace him. Ljajic looks pretty damn decent.

Isn't that a bit like selling someone for €100M and getting in a replacement for €35M, statistically speaking ;)

Couldn't agree more. But I guess the argument is that you should hang onto the €100m guy if you can afford to. Roma definitely didn't want to sell. They had no choice.

We, on the other hand, did have a choice (at least financially speaking).

If we get him and Eriksen we'll have had an incredible summer in the transfer market. Bale was/is a real top class player but could break his leg or something on Sept 2, miss the entire season and us be screwed. If we can finalise these signings we'll be strong throughout the squad and have real depth and have a shot at finishing in the top 3

So, another day ticks past and he still hasn't signed the paperwork and been announced

Still time for Kia Joorabchian to push a cigar in his mouth and take him under his cloak to Cheatski or A'nal

They sold him for as much as €35m and got in a replacement (whose no slouch himself and has plenty of potential) for €11. Given their financial situation, that's €24m they simply couldn't turn down.

And as I say, it's not like they've brought in Gary Doherty to replace him. Ljajic looks pretty damn decent.

Or Raziak

Or Frazier Campbell

I still shudder

Back