• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erik Lamela (announced by Roma p.41)

Re: Erik Lamela

Rossi & KD,

Please spare the rest of us and PM each other if you want to have a tiff.

Thanks.

lamela and mata and we have won the league \o/

We don't have much of an Italian connection do we.

William was clearly a gun for hire but this kids age suggests he'll go for games.

I've never seen him play nor heard of him. I feel the buzz though.

Bit of ITK, make of it what you will. Mate of mine from work went to the game in the corporate seats yesterday, got talking to someone who works at the club and also is friendly with Levy's brother: Basically we've got our fingers burnt in the Willian deal so that's why everything is a bit hush regarding Lamela, but the deal is close to done. Also told me we lost a huge potential commercial deal as a result of not getting CL, but we also planned to spend a **** load of money even at the start of the summer when it looked more likely that Bale would stay.

If is the biggest word in the English language.

I get excited by potential player deals but if they don't go through it doesn't really bother me. It is like buying a lottery ticket. Well, a little bit.

The good thing is that there are potential massive commercial deals.

No, negative as in always saying "we have no chance" "we're never getting him" "can't see it" "must be staged" etc. You've done that in multiple threads.

To be fair, he's probably just expressing nerves that the deal will be gazumped. Unless Joorchabian is Lamela's agent, we're safe from that. Joorchabian...still cannot believe he hasn't been dragged through the press. I see a thread starting soon!

Watching his video's on youtube, i'm more impressed with Totti's passing abilities then the goals he score :lol:
Still looks a good player

To be fair, he's probably just expressing nerves that the deal will be gazumped. Unless Joorchabian is Lamela's agent, we're safe from that. Joorchabian...still cannot believe he hasn't been dragged through the press. I see a thread starting soon!

I'd prefer it if he were dragged through the streets.

Watching his video's on youtube, i'm more impressed with Totti's passing abilities then the goals he score :lol:
Still looks a good player
This.

I was just about to post asking if I was the only one not really impressed with his YouTube vid. Nothing on there that Townsend doesn't look capable of tbh. Mind you, I've never seen the lad play either.

Not a big week for Lamela really

- Signs in a club record move
- Makes debut against Arsenal
- Scores the winner
- Legend after 1 game

Welcome to Spurs hahaha

naive once again. If any agent can dig out a beter deal for their client they will

AS my borther, you've become so cynical and angry recently. ;) Hope you're ok and will be back to your usual chirpy self after the window closes.

Back