• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erik Lamela (announced by Roma p.41)

Re: Erik Lamela

First Lamela's girlfriend and now his brother

BSOp-JVIgAAtgKr.jpg

He is asked if Lamela is going to England. And replies that he more than surely is (and jokes that he hopes they dont translate this).

He is deleting some of his tweets..

Arjun @ Arjun5_ 35m
@ brianlamela we want Lamela at Tottenham!!
Retweeted by Brian Lamela

Brian Lamela @ brianlamela 10m
@ melihs11 no for this moment .. --- This was in reply to a question "Are you going to come to London"

Gareth Wickham @ skip293125 38m
@ brianlamela do you know what club in England is the Likely destination (choices) for your brother, please reply
from Sedgemoor, Somerset
Brian Lamela @ brianlamela 13m
@ skip293125 Tott ...

Brian Lamela @ brianlamela 51m
@ PierFarr sure tomorrow ..

Tottenham Hub @ TottenhamHub 37m
@ brianlamela Will Lamela be at Tottenham next season?
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Brian Lamela @ brianlamela 1m
@ TottenhamHub is possible ..

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@dimarzio 31m
#Lamela-@SpursOfficial: €30M + bonus for @OfficialASRoma and €2.4M for him: now clubs discussing for agents fee, payments and other details

What makes me laugh is it appears this deal is very much all set up so when he signs the fact that there was a false link to pool just before might send their fans over the edge!
:ross: :ross: :ross:

Erik and Brian? Why were these kids given non-Argie names, or are they Argie names?

Hm.... The Twitter messages is quite special. Would a brother do like that? Anyone confirmed that this is his brother? Its nearly too good to be true, and then it often is :p

Erik and Brian? Why were these kids given non-Argie names, or are they Argie names?

Like most South American countries, Argentina is a melting-pot of cultures. While it speaks Spanish as a first language the population is descended from immigrants from all over Europe. The main two sources were Spain and Italy but there were many British and Irish immigrants too. There are British street names in many of the cities and English stuff like cricket and polo clubs, afternoon tea and all kinds of stuff. I'd recommend anyone goes to s America at least once

Surely it'll be KC and the sunshine band as per Rafa VDV...
Erik Lamela, Lamela, Erik Lamela, la la la la la la la la la....

I'm starting to become a little shocked with the players we are buying. Its become a little to good to be true.

Shame its the end of Bale, but to get all of these quality players for the same price is unreal.

Just imagine if Bale stays :eek:

So lamelas agent was in Madrid talking to Spurs, and spurs talked to RM....

So the friendship agreement with RM is going on....

RM get him when his over 24 and they need him...

I so wish this transfer is happening, I got a friend that follows Roma, and he say that Lamela will be a hell of a player in tottenham with the atacking way that we play.

Lets just not have a mido medical on Willian and a last day fallout on Erik Lamela.

WE can nick name Lamela, Erik the jr. Viking :)

Back