• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Thought he looked better today.

Well yeah but Saudi Sportswashing Machine literally showed zero ambition in the game today so him and Sanchez didn’t have much to do. Zero blame for the penalty but we will have much, much harder tests than today and that is where we will come unstuck unless we upgrade on Dier and Sanchez as it looks like Toby has fallen out of favour for no reason whatsoever.

Dier and Sanchez weren't really tested today, but they both looked switched on. Makings of a good partnership? I think so.

Dier and Sanchez weren't really tested today, but they both looked switched on. Makings of a good partnership? I think so.
Especially if we chop Dier’s arms off. Happy to say Sanchez played Wilson well made some good interceptions, there will be bigger tests but I’m always happy when a player exceeds my expectations or makes my previous comments seem excessive.

There is something to be said for consistency, Sanchez and Toby had a good run together at the back end of the season too.

There's jumping and using you arms to gain height and then there's being out of control of your body and flailing your arms about - today was the latter.

That coupled with him being nowhere near winning the header makes it handball by the new rule imo

I can’t say I agree. Both are too error prone. I think either one would be okay with a strong presence next to them but as a pair, they’re a disaster waiting to happen. It’s our main weakness in the squad now.

I can’t say I agree. Both are too error prone. I think either one would be okay with a strong presence next to them but as a pair, they’re a disaster waiting to happen. It’s our main weakness in the squad now.

totally agreed!
Sanchez managed to look nervous against bloody Saudi Sportswashing Machine FFS :confused:
Dier is just about OK:(

Back