• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

To be honest with all of you, I apologised to Raziel for asking whether he had any ambition, etc. In all honesty it wasnt personal. I don't know what he does and I don't know what his life goals are. I got a little over passionate.

He has systematically responded to try and quash and discredit anything I have said, and I tried to do the same. In essence asking why we should be happy with what we have - we should aspire to greater things. I did that in a manner that caused offence, for which I apologised.

But to be called a fluffer and a cvnt is just on another level.

I have been a member of this forum since way before the days of this format and have never received this sort of abuse, especially from you scara, who I held in high esteem. You were always impartial where other mods may not have always been.

So when you get asked the question on what it is you do for a living, alarm bells start to ring, because you know somebody wants to form a judgement based on your personal profile, hence I deflected, asked why and obviously got no reply (which confirms my suspicions).

Now on the back of that I then get direct abuse from other posters, being called names. After I apologised. Talk about hypocrisy.

For what it's worth, I am not unemployed (although some advice: there are people out there that are and should not be used as a means to judge someone), definitely not a fluffer, but perhaps there is a sprinkling of cvnt in there somewhere...

I was busy at work that’s why I didn’t answer your question.

to do so now:

I just wanted to get an insight into your frame of mind, as you talk of having ambition and not settling, I wondered if you put this in to practice in your professional life? Are you the best in your profession? Are you in the top 1% in the country? Are you a multimillionaire playboy philanthropist? (We have a couple of those on the board)

if not why not?

again not being a Cünt, just interested in finding out more about the mindset of someone who is so dissatisfied with levy’s job over 20 years (not the last 5.

Your standards must be incredibly high? Do you put them in to practice in your own life? If not why not?
Is your life not more valuable to you than spurs winning a trophy or two?

maybe you do have those high standards and are a massive achiever in life, maybe you are another one of the millionaire playboy philanthropists we have here. if so I’m happy for you, your high standards are commendable and you walk the walk that you talk.

I was busy at work that’s why I didn’t answer your question.

to do so now:

I just wanted to get an insight into your frame of mind, as you talk of having ambition and not settling, I wondered if you put this in to practice in your professional life? Are you the best in your profession? Are you in the top 1% in the country? Are you a multimillionaire playboy philanthropist? (We have a couple of those on the board)

if not why not?

again not being a Cünt, just interested in finding out more about the mindset of someone who is so dissatisfied with levy’s job over 20 years (not the last 5.

Your standards must be incredibly high? Do you put them in to practice in your own life? If not why not?
Is your life not more valuable to you than spurs winning a trophy or two?

maybe you do have those high standards and are a massive achiever in life, maybe you are another one of the millionaire playboy philanthropists we have here. if so I’m happy for you, your high standards are commendable and you walk the walk that you talk.
By that analogy though surely nobody on here could ever criticise a player or manager or prospective manager or PL referee, etc….

By that analogy though surely nobody on here could ever criticise a player or manager or prospective manager or PL referee, etc….

What’s you talking about? you are one of those millionaire playboy philanthropists that I was talking about. :))

In all seriousness, From reading your posts on the forum I know that you are by all accounts are very successful, you come accross as intelligent and also socially aware/conscious.

Believe it or not I’m heartened by this, for little more reason than the fact that we are both spurs fans and we post in this same forum… I guess I am simple minded like that or easily pleased … one of the two.

Anyway despite your professional success, and your dissatisfaction with Levy (which I believe was borne out of him sacking Poch, and your loyalty to Poch, which I kind of get). You do not come across as demanding or (forgive me) entitled as @viscount thurso
who has said things like “how much longer to we give the board before it’s enough”

that is an incredible statement in my eyes, completely devoid of grounding in reality.

but the one that really got me was

“Do you go about your life aiming that low?”

Now for all I know @viscount thurso could be incredibly good at his job/career absolutely elite. And in that context he is transferring his own attitude and subsequent quest for perfection to the club he supports… if that’s the case bravo to him it’s commendable.

If not though maybe he is living vicariously through the club he supports and not holding himself to the same high standards that he proports that Levy has fallen short of.

that’s less commendable. Especially as I suspect that he is partly reacting to the ribbing he is receiving from supporters of other clubs… which is the danger of allowing your self esteem to be determined (to whatever degree) by the club you support.

Last edited:
Don’t get me wrong spurs have the ability to make me either happy or angry in a way I absolutely shouldn’t allow them to.

What’s you talking about? you are one of those millionaire playboy philanthropists that I was talking about. :))

In all seriousness, From reading your posts on the forum I know that you are by all accounts are very successful, you come accross as intelligent and also socially aware/conscious.

Believe it or not I’m heartened by this, for little more reason than the fact that we are both spurs fans and we post in this same forum… I guess I am simple minded like that or easily pleased … one of the two.

Anyway despite your professional success, and your dissatisfaction with Levy (which I believe was borne out of him sacking Poch, and your loyalty to Poch, which I kind of get). You do not come across as demanding or (forgive me) entitled as @viscount thurso
who has said things like “how much longer to we give the board before it’s enough”

that is an incredible statement in my eyes, completely devoid of grounding in reality.

but the one that really got me was

“Do you go about your life aiming that low?”

Now for all I know @viscount thurso could be incredibly good at his job/career absolutely elite. And in that context he is transferring his own attitude and subsequent quest for perfection to the club he supports… if that’s the case bravo to him it’s commendable.

If not though maybe he is living vicariously through the club he supports and not holding himself to the same high standards that he proports that Levy has fallen short of.

that’s less commendable. Especially as I suspect that he is partly reacting to the ribbing he is receiving from supporters of other clubs… which is the danger of allowing your self esteem to be determined (to whatever degree) by the club you support.
Well I do give to charity about half of my (pre tax) earnings so that might make me a philanthropist…. and I also give a hell of a lot of my time to helping underprivileged young people get ahead…. But, unfortunately, playboy is something I can only dream about! Though I’m sure my wife would probably remove the first half of that word to describe me!

Reactions: DTA
Think the most important embarrassing thing from the last fortnight (more embarrassing than the Saudi Sportswashing Machine result)

is Daniel Levy saying during his Cambridge Uni address that he made a list of ‘trophies’ ENIC had achieved, and equated ‘finishing top half’, finishing in a place to qualify for the UEFA cup, making the champions league.

As trophies.

I have been so pro Levy but I am so Levy out now.

It’s not necessarily that we need to spend more (though there is that) but that we can spend so much better than we have.

If like Mr. Levy says - there’s no direct correlation between expenditure and trophies - then surely that leaves him with less wiggle room and not more.

We need legitimate change. A fresh approach. Even if we don’t spend more we need an entire new board or we are not going anywhere. That much is clear.

You’ve given us 20 years. Built a fantastic stadium. Thank you for doing so.

Now please fudge off!

Well I do give to charity about half of my (pre tax) earnings so that might make me a philanthropist…. and I also give a hell of a lot of my time to helping underprivileged young people get ahead…. But, unfortunately, playboy is something I can only dream about! Though I’m sure my wife would probably remove the first half of that word to describe me!

If you were the playboy bit as well, you could never admit it, just like Bruce Wayne could never admit he is Batman… so I know your game, you can’t fool me :))

Levy needs to get a head coach and DoF in place who wants their team to play positive, attacking football, unlike our recently departed Italian duo. I also think we need an announcement soon just to let the players know they still have to put in some effort and to calm the masses.

We also need a culling of certain senior players THIS summer, not in a year after the new coach has had time to assess the squad. We won't instantly turn into title challengers, but for a new project to work there has to be a clearing out of the old one.

I actually doubt that…. I say this because he has reached the very top of his profession. Whereas I’m not convinced you have.
I mentioned nothing about where I stand in terms of my profession or where he does in his. My statement was merely about aptitude and ability, attributes that are not always linked to achievement.

Levy is a D'ick.
His minions will keep defending him.
We will never win another trophy under Levy's watch.
Levy is a flat track bully as Football chairman (Think about it...)
Only change at the top will provide really change.
All because Levy is a D'ick...

Levy is a D'ick.
His minions will keep defending him.
We will never win another trophy under Levy's watch.
Levy is a flat track bully as Football chairman (Think about it...)
Only change at the top will provide really change.
All because Levy is a D'ick...

That's quite an opinion

Back