• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

hes done it :ross:

Bvz6FACIMAIL4Yy.jpg

I had to laugh when AVB nominated him. I wasn't sure if he'd go through with it but fair play Levy, good man. Look forward to seeing the vid.

[video=youtube;HWH4qnXgvfY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWH4qnXgvfY&index=1&list=UUEg25rdRZXg32iwai6N6l0w[/video]

He did it in his suit as well. AVB was just in his shorts but Levy comes down in his suit. Well done Daniel.

Also, that sort of thing has a lot of effects on dressing room morale, I suspect. Knowing that the top man's human and game for a laugh like the rest of the lads. Just caps off a great feel-good atmosphere around today. So, again, well done Daniel. The club somehow feels more alive over the last few days, and long may that continue.

=D> brilliant Danny boy =D> sense of humour about Perez too :lol: good to see

Also, that sort of thing has a lot of effects on dressing room morale, I suspect. Knowing that the top man's human and game for a laugh like the rest of the lads. Just caps off a great feel-good atmosphere around today. So, again, well done Daniel. The club somehow feels more alive over the last few days, and long may that continue.

Agreed and having a joke at Real Madrid's expense can't hurt either

Back