• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Sounded to me that whenever there were Levy out chants, they were quickly followed by much louder pro-Spurs songs? Which makes me think there were more fans not wanting to sing Levy out than those that were.
Levy out songs were much quieter than the pro Spurs songs. However that is probably the most we have heard those chants during a game.

pretty embarrassing really

Sounded to me that whenever there were Levy out chants, they were quickly followed by much louder pro-Spurs songs? Which makes me think there were more fans not wanting to sing Levy out then those that were.
I’m on my way back from the game now (got a friend that lives near Parsons Green so staying there tonight). Seemed to me from being in there that the idea was to chant for Levy out but also to support Spurs in an important away game (that was what I was doing anyway).

I’m on my way back from the game now (got a friend that lives near Parsons Green so staying there tonight). Seemed to me from being in there that the idea was to chant for Levy out but also to support Spurs in an important away game (that was what I was doing anyway).

Yes, I'm sure the Levy-out chanters would have been singing in support of Spurs as well. But the Levy-out chanters, although very audible, sounded significantly fewer in number.

Levy out songs were much quieter than the pro Spurs songs. However that is probably the most we have heard those chants during a game.

pretty embarrassing really

Proudest moment yet, and they'll only grow louder. No going back now, and media are picking up on it too.

Day isn't far when 60,000 are chanting for Lewis and ol' Dan to exit, stage right. Day isn't far when we can dream again. :)

Just hope that day comes before Kane leaves.

Proudest moment yet, and they'll only grow louder. No going back now, and media are picking up on it too.

Day isn't far when 60,000 are chanting for Lewis and ol' Dan to exit, stage right. Day isn't far when we can dream again. :)

dream again? The reason you can dream big is because Levy raised expectations, otherwise we would be dreaming about qualification for the Europa league once a decade and seeing finishing above Everton as success.

talking about Everton. Have a good hard look at them, because that’s what spurs would look like if Levy didn’t take over.

Your proudest moment as a spurs fan are fans chanting levy out seriously.

There are still a lot of supporters that think enic DL have done a good job with resources available.
I don't need enic gone to dream.

Just be honest you want a Multi billionaire or a oil money so we can spend fortunes on players & hope that works.just remember others will spending exactly the same no guarantee we win anything

Last edited:

Yes it is. So far off it will never happen.

"Daniel Levy, we'd like it if you maybe did things a bit differently" would probably get more traction but may need the Spurs lyrics bloke to get to work on it first.

dream again? The reason you can dream big is because Levy raised expectations, otherwise we would be dreaming about qualification for the Europa league once a decade and seeing finishing above Everton as success.

talking about Everton. Have a good hard look at them, because that’s what spurs would look like if Levy didn’t take over.

So you are saying its 100% guaranteed that if someone other than enic bought spurs we would be in a worse state.

And how is it you know this?

Your proudest moment as a spurs fan are fans chanting levy out seriously.

There are still a lot of supporters that think enic DL have done a good job with resources available.
I don't need enic gone to dream.

Just be honest you want a Multi billionaire or a oil money so we can spend fortunes on players & hope that works.just remember others will spending exactly the same no guarantee we win anything

Even if we got either of those city have proved they are in it for the long haul and anything anyone else spends they will at least match.
With the headstart they have on us its going to take someone with extraordinary deep pockets and even more patience.
I don't think there's a lot of them about.

Really sad if that's your proudest moment.

I hate to break it to you but there will never be anywhere close to 60,000 chanting that.
It will be like every other time this has started after a few loses, a few wins and the knuckle draggers will disappear back into the woodwork.

When it comes to new owners, you better be careful what you wish for.
There is always the possibility that someone could view Spurs as a cash cow, raise matchday prices higher, and sell the future income streams from TV, catering etc. In other words completely screw us for a quick fix to prop up another one of their businesses.
Enic may not be the best possible owner, but as the owners of Derby and Everton have found out to their cost, merely spending money isn't always the answer.

Really sad if that's your proudest moment.

I hate to break it to you but there will never be anywhere close to 60,000 chanting that.
It will be like every other time this has started after a few loses, a few wins and the knuckle draggers will disappear back into the woodwork.
Interesting that you choose to conflate wanting a better chairman with knuckle draggers only.

Back