• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

What are you on about?
In his first summer transfer window he signed Mane and Wijnaldum and also got Matip on a free
Summer window!!!
I didn’t say summer window
Conte hasn’t had a summer window yet to complain about
Instead it’s complaints about a January window
Look at who Klopp signed in his first window and he didn’t complain once

Actually it’s not made up.
Any cursory check will show you in the transfer windows prior to the Coutinho sale they had paid just under £150m on players including Mane, Wijnaldum, Salah and Robertson
There is a really good place for you to check your info out
It’s call the “internet”
You can find out loads of useful facts and rumours too

I stand by my point . It’s an uneasy fit . Not questioning the pedigree of him as a manger.

The comments are already off from him. He’s throwing down the gauntlet to the club with comments like that.

He knows how we operate and club knows how he operates. It just does not feel like a good fit in that sense.

Not seeing doom just yet .

Exactly why do we have to operate with such a losing stance? Other clubs push, we just don't want any investment into our club from the owners but want the fans to pay premium prices.

We need new owners to match the ambitions of the fans. With Levy and Co we will always be pretending to challenge or get lucky.... but it doesn't work under Enic ... the trophies and success show this.

I just can't believe how glaringly obvious it is and people still think Levy is the messiah .... hes done his bit, now its time to jog on and let someone else have a go.

Exactly why do we have to operate with such a losing stance? Other clubs push, we just don't want any investment into our club from the owners but want the fans to pay premium prices.

We need new owners to match the ambitions of the fans. With Levy and Co we will always be pretending to challenge or get lucky.... but it doesn't work under Enic ... the trophies and success show this.

I just can't believe how glaringly obvious it is and people still think Levy is the messiah .... hes done his bit, now its time to jog on and let someone else have a go.

I don’t disagree with any of that. If you see my original post. Was just about Conte must of known how we operate . So why the comments. I suppose we need to wait for context of the interview to get accurate picture.

He will happily jog on of someone wants to buy the club m, that’s clear

How can I stay seated on my high horse if we just start cheating like all of the clubs I joyfully look down my nose at?

If the answer is owner investment, it just makes the game about how much money you can spend, where is the integrity in that, what would be the point?

Constraints should be embraced.

How can I stay seated on my high horse if we just start cheating like all of the clubs I joyfully look down my nose at?

If the answer is owner investment, it just makes the game about how much money you can spend, where is the integrity in that, what would be the point?

Constraints should be embraced.

Roll on may. Hopefully the mp's don't wimp out and do vote in an independent regualator.

Summer window!!!
And in his first window he signed three players, one of which you got right which was Stephen Caulker so either way what you’re argument doesn’t stack up I’m afraid

Summer window!!!
Maybe because he got players that he wanted?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

That’s incorrect
In the windows prior to the Coutinho sale they spend 150.2 million and recouped 108.5 million, I’m not sure on your definition of profit but I’d suggest you probably need to redefine it

My definition of profit is that they sold £76.84m worth of players and spent £71.94m on players. Leaving them with a £4.93m profit in player sales. Unless you think i just made up the transfermarkt website?

If they were 4 important players then why didn't he use them? Why didn't he make it clear that he wanted to keep them?
A lot of his comments recently are poor and all about him. Instead of trying to build up the confidence of the team his comments are all negative and will do the opposite.

They were important for the club, ie cost, not necessarily the team.

They were important for the club, ie cost, not necessarily the team.
Maybe at one time they were, but if they're not playing, taking up a large chunk of wages and their value is going down they are becoming less and less important.
Getting rid and moving on was the right course.

My definition of profit is that they sold £76.84m worth of players and spent £71.94m on players. Leaving them with a £4.93m profit in player sales. Unless you think i just made up the transfermarkt website?
Well then whatever source you are looking at is wrong I’m afraid

prior to the window before the Coutinho windfall, they signed mane, Wijnaldum, Salah, Robertson and Alex olade chamberlin, they alone cost more than the figure you have quoted above.

Either way to suggest another poster is making things up when you have no clarity in your argument yourself is a trifle cheeky

Maybe at one time they were, but if they're not playing, taking up a large chunk of wages and their value is going down they are becoming less and less important.
Getting rid and moving on was the right course.

Totally agree, i think he is referencing his earlier comments about not buying the rigbt players and our bad business in the past.
Ndombele and glc are as good an example as you will find of that.
We need to move on quicker when it doesn't work out.

Back