• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

It's the prems authority. The prem are run by the 20 clubs. Of which city are 1. Ffp was voted on by the 20 clubs of which they needed a 2/3 majority to get passed. City snd chelsea were the only ones to vote sgainst. Southampton abstained. They agreed to abide by the rules.

The reason it is taking so long is because they are basically charged with fraud. That they lied to the prem in their accounts. It is what all 115 counts are based on. It is not just them, but their accountants (Deloitte). The abu dhabi soverign wealthfund (basically the royal family/government) and the sponsors are all being accused of lying. Hard to prove. City have also done everything to delay.

Not arguing mate, just stating what was reported -> City are officially disputing the ‘legality’ of the investigation and the involvement of a particular individual. (side note, the individual they are disputing is supposedly because he's an Arsenal fan)

I heard Richatd Masters (PL Chief Executive) say to MP's a date is set for the preceding to start but "UNFORTUNATELY I can't tell you when this is" why not? It wont prejudice the case.

I heard Richatd Masters (PL Chief Executive) say to MP's a date is set for the preceding to start but "UNFORTUNATELY I can't tell you when this is" why not? It wont prejudice the case.

Yep the mps should have done their job for a change. Sure 1 or 2 of them are lawyers.

Why did the pl wait until uefas case had finished before starting proceedings? City could do another treble by the time the case is even heard let alone appeals.

Yep the mps should have done their job for a change. Sure 1 or 2 of them are lawyers.

Why did the pl wait until uefas case had finished before starting proceedings? City could do another treble by the time the case is even heard let alone appeals.

I actually think City are fudged at some point

The PL has fudged around for so long, the charge list is so long and the decision in parallel to actually punish other clubs of "lesser" standing has painted them into a corner ..

I actually think City are fudged at some point

The PL has fudged around for so long, the charge list is so long and the decision in parallel to actually punish other clubs of "lesser" standing has painted them into a corner ..

There's a logic in that, but are they bothered about being in a corner, who are they answerable to? The anti rules PR machine is being rolled out, we will be bombarded with reasons why these punishments aren't right and how clubs wont be able to bring the best in the world to our game along with many more reasons.

How does this stuff catch on?

He‘ll have Smurf boots and titanium teeth next.

Because somebody wants to stand out and doing something different to gain attention. Then they all do it. Thinking they are standing out doing something different.

Because somebody wants to stand out and doing something different to gain attention. Then they all do it. Thinking they are standing out doing something different.

I understand it in the young as they believe they are demonstrating their individuality, but middle age people! Surprised he didn't have ripped trousers on or has that fad now gone.

Don’t know what potions they use on the injured at City but De Bruyne’s grown thicker darker hair and a new set of teeth.

Or he’s just gone plain daft.

Oh hiiiii @Raziel.
The streets don't forget.
Shots fired, pow pow pow!

Still rubbish player mate .. perfect example is the goal that he chested down in the box to shoot, bad decision (should have headed it), and in 90% of games the defender would have closed/blocked that.

It's like watching Sterling's record at City and thinking, him, this guy must be a top level striker, double figures every season. No, put an actual top level striker in the side and see what you get? put him in a top 6 side and somehow his level drops off a cliff.

I'll stick to my guns, put Kane, Son, Maddison in that city side (and/or Romero or VDV instead of Ake) and you would see a difference vs. Foden, Grealish, etc.

Still rubbish player mate .. perfect example is the goal that he chested down in the box to shoot, bad decision (should have headed it), and in 90% of games the defender would have closed/blocked that.

It's like watching Sterling's record at City and thinking, him, this guy must be a top level striker, double figures every season. No, put an actual top level striker in the side and see what you get? put him in a top 6 side and somehow his level drops off a cliff.

I'll stick to my guns, put Kane, Son, Maddison in that city side (and/or Romero or VDV instead of Ake) and you would see a difference vs. Foden, Grealish, etc.

You're not the type of poster to stoop to trolling, which is possibly even more worrying, have you actually just called Foden a rubbish player? It's like Bedford thinking Rodri is an average player, you're both entitled to these wild takes of course but doesn't stop you both being miles off the mark.

He's rubbish because he chested a ball down and scored? Okay....?

I don't think rubbish players tend to work their way in to the best team in the world from the academy.

Not even going down the stats route (but 12 goals isn't bad for a player that isn't a striker) but the guy is just brilliant to watch for his balance, ability and technique. If you don't enjoy watch him play I don't think you enjoy watching football.

Southgate would have enjoyed his performance too but he was presumably busy rewatching highlights of Henderson's Ajax debut.......

We had a chat where you also don't particularly rate any Arsenal players, I'm guessing Liverpool are a mediocre outfit too? Not having a go but do you see how you seem to consider most other teams / players rubbish whilst holding our lot on some kind of insane pedal stool despite the real life happenings that play out yearly in the league?

You're not the type of poster to stoop to trolling, which is possibly even more worrying, have you actually just called Foden a rubbish player? It's like Bedford thinking Rodri is an average player, you're both entitled to these wild takes of course but doesn't stop you both being miles off the mark.

He's rubbish because he chested a ball down and scored? Okay....?

I don't think rubbish players tend to work their way in to the best team in the world from the academy.

Not even going down the stats route (but 12 goals isn't bad for a player that isn't a striker) but the guy is just brilliant to watch for his balance, ability and technique. If you don't enjoy watch him play I don't think you enjoy watching football.

Southgate would have enjoyed his performance too but he was presumably busy rewatching highlights of Henderson's Ajax debut.......

We had a chat where you also don't particularly rate any Arsenal players, I'm guessing Liverpool are a mediocre outfit too? Not having a go but do you see how you seem to consider most other teams / players rubbish whilst holding our lot on some kind of insane pedal stool despite the real life happenings that play out yearly in the league?

Foden is a decent player in a world class side, nothing more, no where near world class that everyone makes him out to be, we had this discussion about a year ago, Foden, Grealish, Mount, Saka, Smith-Emile Row, (list goes on of upcoming English players) etc. where I said if 2 actually turned out to be world class, it would be a shock, and my counter point was Dele was at higher point than any of them, and where is he now.

City has more WC players than anyone, Ederson, Walker, KDB, Silva, Rodri, Haaland but sorry I don't put Foden anywhere there. Look at how many plays break down with him, bad decision making, like Sterling, Sane and a few other, I just think he is a stupid player in football sense. City's strength is their well drilled model/system, core group of WC players and a deep bench of good level PL players

Liverpool has Allison, VVD, Salah, but system, work ethic make the biggest difference

Arsenal I think Saliba & Rice are standout, Odegard and Saka on the day (long discussion) but again, how well they are drilled plus system makes the difference (surely you don't believe Jesus is a elite striker?)

We have one world class player (used to have two with Kane), it's Son, we have a lot of promising players who might be there in a year or two (or if Maddison proves he can replicate his Leicester form with us)

Rubbish is probably taking it too far (no player in a top 10 PL side is truly rubbish), what I would say is I don't see Mount, Foden, Grealish in a top 6 side at 28 .. players that flatter to deceive and non consistent enough and none should be near an England side (to your Southgate comment), Rice, Bellingham, Bowen, Watkins, Saka, Maddison, Kane are levels ahead.

Back