• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Emirates Marketing Project Vs The mighty roosters ***

Gazza

Nick Barmby
We usually lose when I start a match thread so let's have it ....

Do we want to win and give arsenal a clear run or do we go for another win against pep?

I'm morally conflicted.

Rod is back with kulu and richy ... will make the difference for Antonio.

Time for lloris to get focused and dier to play like the world class player that some say that he is ..

fudge Arsenal

Do you want success for your family or misery for your enemies?

Family first every time

Sick of grown ass Spurs fans who can't take banter from Scum, let them think Arteta is taking them to the promised land, will be all the sweeter when it falls apart.

We usually lose when I start a match thread so let's have it ....

Do we want to win and give arsenal a clear run or do we go for another win against pep?

I'm morally conflicted.

Rod is back with kulu and richy ... will make the difference for Antonio.

Time for lloris to get focused and dier to play like the world class player that some say that he is ..

I'll watch us with the same morbid curiosity that is my default this season. I wouldn't be surprised if we pull off a result - but a loss definitely comes with a pretty hefty form of compensation, given the Arsenal situation.

CL is first priority for us so a win would be nice obviously, but I can't see us winning this one regardless of our recent successes against them.

I'm going to predict that we'll start slow and go 2 nil down. Come out in the 2nd half with a bit of drive but ultimately fail to make our chances count. Son will be poor, Pierre will point and shout, and Romero will get a yellow.

COYS

CL is first priority for us so a win would be nice obviously, but I can't see us winning this one regardless of our recent successes against them.

I'm going to predict that we'll start slow and go 2 nil down. Come out in the 2nd half with a bit of drive but ultimately fail to make our chances count. Son will be poor, Pierre will point and shout, and Romero will get a yellow.

COYS
You're missing the Lloris fudge up

Couldn't give a brick about qualifying for the CL and bored of qualification for it being seen as a success. So yes I want City to beat us twice. Winning the title is the greatest triumph and they're already way too far ahead of us on League wins but st least they haven't done it in a relatively long time. The thought of them winning it again whilst our years of being better than them brought us nothing is not a good one.

Arsenal winning the league would feel worse than it would feel good if we qualified for the CL. Want us to win and achieve our goals but if 6 points for City in these games helps them win the league then I'll be more than happy with it come the end of the season

fudge Arsenal

Do you want success for your family or misery for your enemies?

Family first every time

Sick of grown ass Spurs fans who can't take banter from Scum, let them think Arteta is taking them to the promised land, will be all the sweeter when it falls apart.

This is football nothing more than that, family is easily way more important, but I get your point

If we lose twice to city and deny arsenal the title then happy days. We are not going to qualify for the CL this year to compound that with them winning the league would be a traumatic experience that I could do without.

------------------------- Walker -------------------------------
---‐------ Nethercott -- Dier --- Sanchez ----------
Cundy------------------------------------------Nethercott
---------------------------Bostock-----------------------------
---------------Acimovic-------- Gilberto-----------------
------------------------------Reid--------------------------------
-----‐----------- Boothe-----------Raziak------------------

A 12 man team with two Nethercotts! Nightmare!

Ouch, Dier and Sanchez made that team?

This, i want Spurs to win every game.
As we all do but a lot of times we don't.
They've won the league 6 times in my lifetime, we've won 0. I don't want them to win another.
Give City the 6 pts over our 2 meetings to hopefully stop them winning it again. Constant tinkle taking takes it's toll. Even in recent years when we've been superior and won sweet fa bar qualifying for the CL which we can't win. We can't even win a league cup FFS!

Back