• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dusan Vlahovic

Quite a few I think but nothing in recent weeks. Them signing Piatek must mean he is off this somewhere this window. Otherwise they would be damaging the fee they could get by announcing Piatek first, I would have thought anyway

They are trying to offload their other CF Kokorin, who has been completely useless.

Quite a few I think but nothing in recent weeks. Them signing Piatek must mean he is off this somewhere this window. Otherwise they would be damaging the fee they could get by announcing Piatek first, I would have thought anyway

According to fiorentina he's been brought in as an upgrade on kokorin. He's not expected to start.

One of the ITKs is saying that he wants to finish the season and only has eyes on joining us in the summer, that he loves Conte, loves Harry Kane and thinks they will be great together etc. etc. etc.

Nice if true, but still leaves us a bit f**ked up front for the rest of the season

One of the ITKs is saying that he wants to finish the season and only has eyes on joining us in the summer, that he loves Conte, loves Harry Kane and thinks they will be great together etc. etc. etc.

Nice if true, but still leaves us a bit f**ked up front for the rest of the season
Haha that sounds like classic ITK nonsense:D

Also you have David Ornstein saying Arsenal are in the strongest position to sign him, although he would prefer Juventus…..

Haha that sounds like classic ITK nonsense:D

Also you have David Ornstein saying Arsenal are in the strongest position to sign him, although he would prefer Juventus…..

I didn't quote the whole ITK text but of course he says.. no interest in arse whatsoever, and that Juventus have money problems and possibly a transfer embargo coming.

Anyway, doesn't sound like he is one for this window so let's wait and see

As with most of football, if the money is right, I am sure that mindset will change.

The Fiorentina fans have been offish with him over his contract situation this season, and one of their directors has just "slammed" him over it again, reckon he will want out sooner rather than later.

I didn't quote the whole ITK text but of course he says.. no interest in arse whatsoever, and that Juventus have money problems and possibly a transfer embargo coming.

Anyway, doesn't sound like he is one for this window so let's wait and see
Yup, it’s more just when I hear an ‘ITK’ say ‘He loves Conte, loves Kane, cant wait to play together’ etc etc This sort of thing I’d put my house on is absolute nonsense……

By all accounts the Viola are looking to sell this window, as they are worried of a reduced fee for a summer transfer.

With the price seemingly set at £59m to get him now, I am alarmed at our lack of action. It borders on the negligent and will likely cost us CL football unfortunately.

If that figure is correct we should indeed be signing him now. Offset with sales of Bergwyn, CVC, Clarke, Dougherty, Dele, GLC and NDombele.

By all accounts the Viola are looking to sell this window, as they are worried of a reduced fee for a summer transfer.

With the price seemingly set at £59m to get him now, I am alarmed at our lack of action. It borders on the negligent and will likely cost us CL football unfortunately.

Maybe we haven't got £59m? Have to sell first.
Negligence would be spending money you haven't got.

Maybe we haven't got £59m? Have to sell first.
Negligence would be spending money you haven't got.

Then the goalposts must have been moved from what we would have to have told Conte to entice him.

Therefore I would expect him to shortly leave the club.

Then the goalposts must have been moved from what we would have to have told Conte to entice him.

No, this is just a narrative people who are outside of the loop have decided themselves and run with it. Conte has said he understands Spurs situation and is happy with the challenge, has denied he is a short term manager, keeps talking about the long term with Spurs and has denied that he is a chequebook manager.

People have just decided that for Conte to have agreed to come we must have a bucketload at our disposal ready to spend. This is not going to be the case. However, we have likely got a decent amount to spend but do also need to make some sales and a DoF who has great contacts and appears to look to be very creative in the transfer market, so more importantly we are likely to spend better. But even then it is unlikely we are going to do a load of deals in this window. Our real business will be done in the summer, and the way some are going on about this transfer window they are just setting themselves up for a fall and will likely be disappointed…..

It's january. We'll bring in a couple but nobody expects a massive spend without a few outgoings.

Anyway it seems he wants to go to juventus. Fiorentina want to sell now, but the longer he waits the lower the transfer fee, the higher his wage.

No, this is just a narrative people who are outside of the loop have decided themselves and run with it. Conte has said he understands Spurs situation and is happy with the challenge, has denied he is a short term manager, keeps talking about the long term with Spurs and has denied that he is a chequebook manager.

People have just decided that for Conte to have agreed to come we must have a bucketload at our disposal ready to spend. This is not going to be the case. However, we have likely got a decent amount to spend but do also need to make some sales and a DoF who has great contacts and appears to look to be very creative in the transfer market, so more importantly we are likely to spend better. But even then it is unlikely we are going to do a load of deals in this window. Our real business will be done in the summer, and the way some are going on about this transfer window they are just setting themselves up for a fall and will likely be disappointed…..

Yeah I think you are right and sadly it just means we aren’t going to do anything medium to long term, might nab a CL place in the coming years under Conte and win a league cup. But as our upward trajectory is forever held back by the old clam who owns us, Conte will leave within 3 years and probably Paratici too and the same old brick will start again.

It looks like we will never do anything again until sadly Joe Lewis dies and hopefully his replacement has a different approach.

I suspect he’ll be like mugabe however and live till around 100.

It looks like we will never do anything again until sadly Joe Lewis dies and hopefully his replacement has a different approach.

I suspect he’ll be like mugabe however and live till around 100.

You know he's leaving his 70% to Levy! He's his godfather after all

No, the rumour has always been that Lewis' daughter Vivienne Silverton is set to take over his interests.

Back