• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dusan Vlahovic

Obviously. But if we find an agreement with Fiorentina not many clubs would be able and willing to match that.

Alvarez is by what I can tell extremely highly rated. And perhaps available at a reasonable price. If a fee is agreed for him I find it a lot more likely that a bigger club will match that.

Alvarez has a £17m release clause in his contract. His agent is meant to be in europe now. Utd are one team after him.

I think this relies on two things 1. us selling Ndombele for a decent figure. Or they take him part exchange. We might only get 35m for Ndombele but it would make Vlahovic feasible because of wages saved. It is a long shot. If 2. Vlahovic buys into Conte and Spurs and wants the move then all parties can make it happen. The problem is the world is his oyster now. Goodness knows the wages he can command and what we’d need to offer to turn his head.

I think this relies on two things 1. us selling Ndombele for a decent figure. Or they take him part exchange. We might only get 35m for Ndombele but it would make Vlahovic feasible because of wages saved. It is a long shot. If 2. Vlahovic buys into Conte and Spurs and wants the move then all parties can make it happen. The problem is the world is his oyster now. Goodness knows the wages he can command and what we’d need to offer to turn his head.

He only has 18 months left on his contract so fiorentina might be willing to do a deal. Although selling your best player mid season isn't a great idea.

The world is his lobster but where could he go? The italian clubs have no money. Madrid are getting mbappe. Atletico are in massive debt (not sure if they could with la liga spending rules). Barca just signed torres and need to offload in order to register him. So only the prem clubs and psg left really. City are rumoured to be interested but they are also interested in haaland. Can't see them getting both.

We'll see. Conte and paraticci would need to sell it to him.

Conte is the big draw, you're right.

I'm not sure I buy the Ndombele dependency. I could see us signing Vlahovic and then selling or loaning Gil or Bergwijn. We'd still have 5 forwards and given we have some flexibility between 3-4-3 and 3-5-2, that should be enough.

I do think we'll try to sell Ndombele, and I hope we can, but I'm not sure the two are linked. I'd like to think we could offload one of TN, Dele and GLC though, particularly if Kessie is signed up for the summer

I'm not sure I buy the Ndombele dependency. I could see us signing Vlahovic and then selling or loaning Gil or Bergwijn. We'd still have 5 forwards and given we have some flexibility between 3-4-3 and 3-5-2, that should be enough.

I do think we'll try to sell Ndombele, and I hope we can, but I'm not sure the two are linked. I'd like to think we could offload one of TN, Dele and GLC though, particularly if Kessie is signed up for the summer

Think we'll have to pay part of his wages if we do sell. If the rumoured £200k a week is true. Was levy drunk that day?

This is a pipe dream surely?

Hard enough to imagine us spending what it takes to get him if we needed a first choice CF let alone when we still have Kane in the squad.

Loved to be proven wrong but i don't see it

If Conte is pretty up-front about wanting him then Levy is in a weaker position than he has been for years to try and resist a strong request.

This is a pipe dream surely?

Hard enough to imagine us spending what it takes to get him if we needed a first choice CF let alone when we still have Kane in the squad.

Loved to be proven wrong but i don't see it

We could have had a chance in the summer but that boat has sailed now I think. He’s right up there with the best of them. Having scored over 30 goals in 2021, he could have a pick of clubs with a better pull than ourselves and Fiorentina can ask for more than we’d be prepared to pay. I’d love to see us get him but it’s not looking likely.

We could have had a chance in the summer but that boat has sailed now I think. He’s right up there with the best of them. Having scored over 30 goals in 2021, he could have a pick of clubs with a better pull than ourselves and Fiorentina can ask for more than we’d be prepared to pay. I’d love to see us get him but it’s not looking likely.

Who'd take him?
Bayern as a Lewandowski replacement? Who else realistically would go for him and be a much better draw than us?

Who'd take him?
Bayern as a Lewandowski replacement? Who else realistically would go for him and be a much better draw than us?

Liverpool? Chelsea if it has gone to brick with lukaku? City if haaland is off to madrid? Psg as replacement for mbappe? Arsenal might want him too.

Liverpool? Chelsea if it has gone to brick with lukaku? City if haaland is off to madrid? Psg as replacement for mbappe? Arsenal might want him too.

Really does not seem to fit with the Liverpool set-up.
Chelsea, yes, if they really do want to sell Lukaku straight on.
City would surely be looking to buy someone in summer rather than now.
PSG, maybe. But who knows what that crazy club will do?
Arsenal, we are surely a better draw than them.

Really does not seem to fit with the Liverpool set-up.
Chelsea, yes, if they really do want to sell Lukaku straight on.
City would surely be looking to buy someone in summer rather than now.
PSG, maybe. But who knows what that crazy club will do?
Arsenal, we are surely a better draw than them.
Whose buying Lukaku for the money they would want back

Who'd take him?

Dortmund could go for him to replace Haaland. Maybe City if the rumours are true about Haaland wanting to go to Real Madrid, as well as Mbappe. Chelsea could sign him as a replacement for Lukaku. United or Saudi Sportswashing Machine are more outside choices.

Dortmund could go for him to replace Haaland. Maybe City if the rumours are true about Haaland wanting to go to Real Madrid, as well as Mbappe. Chelsea could sign him as a replacement for Lukaku. United or Saudi Sportswashing Machine are more outside choices.

Not dortmunds style. They buy cheap sell high. They'll probably replace him with 3 youngsters we've never heard and turn them into stars.

If we sell Gil, it would go down in history as the biggest mistake ever made in footbal

Italian media outlet was reporting an alleged Arsenal bid of cash plus Torreira.
Vlahovic is apparently not interested in them though.

Really doesn't look like Lukaku is going anywhere now. City would be a big draw I'll agree.
But we really do have so many factors in our favour if Conte makes it clear to a player that they are his first choice to come to Spurs where he will coach and develop them as they play in the Premier League, live in London, get paid a competitive wage and (we believe) challenge for honours.

That still isn't a lot of options, though of course some we probably wouldn't be able to compete with.

Quite a few other young exciting strikers around that could be targeted by some of those clubs instead I think. So less competition for someone like him than there would have been at times in the past.

Still think a January move to us seems unlikely.

Back