• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dusan Vlahovic

Alvarez can play up front and has scored almost a goal a game this season.
Alvarez may well be good enough
Hard to tell
But he does play as a striker which so what we need
You said midfielder a few minutes ago…. Our issue is we have 2.3 goals scorers
Son, Kane and Moura sometimes (the .3)
Then midfield can hold its own
We have seen it before but If Kane and son ain’t scoring it’s game over

Alvarez may well be good enough
Hard to tell
But he does play as a striker which so what we need
You said midfielder a few minutes ago…. Our issue is we have 2.3 goals scorers
Son, Kane and Moura sometimes (the .3)
Then midfield can hold its own
We have seen it before but If Kane and son ain’t scoring it’s game over

Not sure you are understanding me.

Vlahovic would cost what £70m? Possibly our entire transfer budget. I like him, he scores (a lot are penalties though).

Alvarez £17m is the rumoured price (18 goals in 21 games in the premier lega this season). That leaves £53m to spend on other areas like midfield. Bring in kessie early for £10m, loan them tanguy. Bring in another one or 2 for positions we are weak.

It's all moot anyway. Paraticci and conte will have their own ideas.

Vlahovic would cost what £70m? Possibly our entire transfer budget. I like him, he scores (a lot are penalties though).

Alvarez £17m is the rumoured price (18 goals in 21 games in the premier lega this season). That leaves £53m to spend on other areas like midfield. Bring in kessie early for £10m, loan them tanguy. Bring in another one or 2 for positions we are weak.

Bring in kesssie early and then watch him go afcon then … doesn’t really add up
What do we do with Sarr when he joins?
We won’t sign several midfielders. It would be counted productive

Bring in kesssie early and then watch him go afcon then … doesn’t really add up
What do we do with Sarr when he joins?
We won’t sign several midfielders. It would be counted productive

Sarr is 19 (he's not walking into the team) and yes i forgot about the afcon. But it was an example. Brozovic could be used instead (think he's out of contract in the summer too).

I'm thinking what we can do in jan to get in the cl. It's within our grasp.

Sarr is 19 (he's not walking into the team) and yes i forgot about the afcon. But it was an example. Brozovic could be used instead (think he's out of contract in the summer too).

I'm thinking what we can do in jan to get in the cl. It's within our grasp.
Skipp walks in with similar top flight experience
We’re targeting top 4 now which is achievable but we need to aim higher next season

Skipp walks in with similar top flight experience
We’re targeting top 4 now which is achievable but we need to aim higher next season

Sarr is only starting every other game. Have high hopes for him but i won't expect too much too soon.

Look if we sign vlahovic i will be happy as pig in brick. If we sign him and others, i'd have to change my pants.

Just don't see it.

Sarr is only starting every other game. Have high hopes for him but i won't expect too much too soon.

Look if we sign vlahovic i will be happy as pig in brick. If we sign him and others, i'd have to change my pants.

Just don't see it.
We won’t know with Sarr unless we give him a chance

All for giving him a chance. Just not for pinning our hopes on him.
We don’t need too
We just need to see what he is like first though
What we do know is the kid in the youth set up isn’t ready to replace Kane or son so we need a striker

We don’t need too
We just need to see what he is like first though
What we do know is the kid in the youth set up isn’t ready to replace Kane or son so we need a striker

No arguing we don't need a striker. Just think we need a striker and to strengthen midfield now. In the january window.

No arguing we don't need a striker. Just think we need a striker and to strengthen midfield now. In the january window.
I personally think midfield js fine
For me it’s striker, RWB if we don’t want Doherty, LCB or ideally a versatile one because we don’t want Rodon
Then a midfielder as clearly Lo Celso is a pansy and Tanguy aint cut it

Last edited:

Alvarez probably has his own ideas as well...

And vlahovic doesn't?

Obviously. But if we find an agreement with Fiorentina not many clubs would be able and willing to match that.

Alvarez is by what I can tell extremely highly rated. And perhaps available at a reasonable price. If a fee is agreed for him I find it a lot more likely that a bigger club will match that.

Back