• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Do you want QPR to get relegated?

Be the bigger man?

He was the manager of the best time at Spurs the last 20-25 years.
Just let everything else go, and appreciate what he brought in a positive way.

I apply that theory often, and frankly, I'd be happy to move on if only he would stop fudging talking about us and blaming us for everything!

fudge me I just saw Remy's goal v Wigan. He does have a bit of Henry about him doesn't he? We should have got him

i was going to ask the same question.

I answered it previously bud a couple of posts up, thing is on a normal day any manager would have said they wouldnt be fussed etc. Guardiola singled out Spurs as we were making some loud noises in the CL. He wanted to play us. That doesnt happen too often and very very rarely is mentioned in interviews. I loved the football we played in the CL. Hat's off to harry for that.

Exactly. Stop hating and move on ffs.

Exactly Roy. I don't like everything about his personality and I do believe he gets an easy ride from the press who clearly love him, but he was our best manager in 20 years and we have some of the most overexpectant and deluded fans in the country, he had the nerve to call us on it? So the fudge what?! But I do agree he shouldn't have made such bold proclaimations about how high we could go and then not take any responsibility when we didn't achieve those goals.

Do I want them to go down? I have family from the area so I have a soft spot for QPR and I would like Redknapp to succeed, but I despise clubs who spend brick loads of money without earning it. It's a win win for me whatever happens.

I answered it previously bud a couple of posts up, thing is on a normal day any manager would have said they wouldnt be fussed etc. Guardiola singled out Spurs as we were making some loud noises in the CL. He wanted to play us. That doesnt happen too often and very very rarely is mentioned in interviews. I loved the football we played in the CL. Hat's off to harry for that.

i have just seen that, i am not sure he meant it has a compliment or not though. It could have meant he saw us as the easiest draw.

i have just seen that, i am not sure he meant it has a compliment or not though. It could have meant he saw us as the easiest draw.

Wish I could find the clip, I have tried and couldnt. It's nothing like that, its very much complimentary. He might well have thought we were the easiest draw but it didnt come across like that at all.

I don't get why he'd proclaim that he wants the easiest draw. That makes Barcelona sound weak to the media, like they couldn't handle the bigger teams left in it.

I could understand him thinking he wants the easiest draw in private though.

Wish I could find the clip, I have tried and couldnt. It's nothing like that, its very much complimentary. He might well have thought we were the easiest draw but it didnt come across like that at all.

Fair enough, i have not seen the clip.

Do not know what the thrust of that CL draw argument is, but I will say I would rather have faced Barcelona than Madrid simply because they play football and they play to attack whereas Mourinho sides know how to get a job done and have no shame doing so. The way marcello jumpd and dove for the second yellow on Crouch shows that IMO...

This thread is hilarious :lol: some of the comments are so beyond bitter and irrational and it's too funny :lol:

Why do people get so upset when former players and managers criticse Levy or the hierarchy of the club? You have to admire Levy for not caving in to players and managers when they want their precious move or a new contract, but the other side of the coin is he's a ruthless, hard nosed businessman, you don't become as wealthy and successful as he is by being nice when it comes to negotiating deals, you don't think his hard nosed approach is going to rub people up the wrong way? Especially professional footballers and managers with inflated egos who are used to getting their way most of the time? Really? If they want to have a pop at the top brass of the club, have at it I say. It's not like they're ****ging the fans off.

Having said all that, I'm the first to admit he's done a crap job at QPR, not so much in not keeping them up but finishing miles behind the top 2, barely making the playoffs and winning the final in a fairly spawny fashion. He's going to get sacked in a matter of weeks if results don't improve make no bones about it. Will be interesing to see how the media reports on it given how fond of him they are.

Back