• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Do you want QPR to get relegated?

No, the macaronic chairman of those THREE clubs are to blame for spending money they did'nt have. If Redknapp was'nt even at these clubs they would still have been splashing out on whatever players the manager wanted because the chairman allowed it.

Look at how much money QPR were spending in the few years before he even joined them ? How much money was spunked on the likes of Ji-Sung Park, Robert Green, Junior Hoilett, Ryan Nelsen, Andrew Johnson, Kieron Dyer, Joey Barton, Luke Young, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Anton Ferdinand, Nedum Onuoha, Djibril Cisse, Bobby Zamora all bought BEFORE Harry came, not to mention the massive pay offs to the revolving door of managers that the idiot chairman kept hiring and firing.

And yet Harry is to blame for QPR's finances NOW ? Hahaha !

Why did he take the job then? Did he not do his due diligence? Foolish. I look at those names...he still had Green, Barton, Zamora, Onuoha, Hoilett and Wright-Phillips who I would consider players a decent manager should be able to utilize as squad players to help string some results together.

Their chairman might well have chosen the wrong man to target, but Harry equally didn't exactly do his homework if he felt a squad already containing those players wasn't manageable...

If Poch was given £300 million to spend even though he knew it would bankrupt us in a few years time do you think he would turn it down because he "cares" about the future of the club (after he has long gone) ?

Pick another manager. It's a bad example mate. He believes in youth. he is heartily disinterested in throwing money for big names. His joy is in developing players and teams...inevitably, one day, he will end up being offered a job with Madrid, etc. it will be interesting to see what he does. I could see him being the Argentinian national coach before taking such a job...

They have no chance of escaping.
Look at that away record.

fuoFF4h.png

And they only beaten teams at home that they should.
But look at all the difficult home fixtures coming up.
They'll be bottom of the table and give up.

pipkQRT.png

And why should he? His job is to get the best out of the team with the money the chairman gives him, it is the chairman's job to worry about the finances. Name me one manager besides Wenger who would turn down funds from a chairman? I don't see Pelligrini, Mourinho, Mancini etc refusing transfer funding.

this would mean proper scouting and proper targets, not the same old ones through the same old channels...fill in the rest...

Jobs for the boys.

The saddest bit is I have tried over the years to forgive and forget, but his teflon nature and repeated tinkle-taking of ordinary people is such that I find myself repeating things said years ago. How I wish it wasn't.

I don't think he is evil or the devil incarnate, I just think he is a trumper who consistently gets away with it.

I can't see them winning any of those home games! ...and if they did go with Sherwood and his brave 4.4.2 it will be interesting to see how they do in those away games. They could either pick up a few points or leave themselves open for a few hammerings.

Matthew Phillips is the first QPR player to assist two goals in a PL game since Danny Dichio v West Ham in April 1996.

Redkneeknapp Op Watch - he quit February 2nd citing imminent knee-surgery necessary. It is no February 22nd and no news of the new knee. Watch this space...

next transfer window will see 'Arry's land rover window down and a knee resting on the edge as his cheeky face announces they've got in under the cap to draft a blinding' replacement.

Back