• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

Was photographed a few times very much the worse for wear. Think this was from around 2008 and Harry had to warn him about his behaviour:

View attachment 16765

At the end of the day, these are young men and they are human. They are going to have faults and slips...unless you're Harry Kane :)

One of my favourite players ever. He was an incredible defender so I'm not having a pop at him.

I always thought that was because he didn't drink and could not handle his booze no? Was that not after the Cup final when he indulged?

Yeah it is but I think some of the points above here are well made. Maybe Kane carried himself ultra-professionally but there are plenty that didn't and were still top players. Keane, Cantona, Rooney, Fowler, Ledley, Lampard, Terry etc. Some of the reporting is strange.

I guess the litmus test for me though is what managers think of him and so far, Conte, Ange, Farke and Warnock haven't wanted him and they are all very good managers.

Hope he gets it together - the lad has a lot of talent.
Think the difference is around the training ground. All the players mentioned put the work in and were team players.
From the little that I've heard it's his attitude and being arrogant around the training grounds that he's been the problem.
He's rubbed team mates and the managers up the wrong way and that's not going to work in a team environment.
Of course the bits I've read could be total bs put there does seem a pattern there with managers not wanting him around.

Think the difference is around the training ground. All the players mentioned put the work in and were team players.
From the little that I've heard it's his attitude and being arrogant around the training grounds that he's been the problem.
He's rubbed team mates and the managers up the wrong way and that's not going to work in a team environment.
Of course the bits I've read could be total bs put there does seem a pattern there with managers not wanting him around.
And that's fair comment assuming what we've heard is true albeit some of the lads I mentioned weren't always hard working and team players. What's odd is the reporting of him playing loud music at home or arriving at team meetings with "barely a few minutes to spare" as if he was late.

Not sure to be honest but don't think it was an isolated incident:

Haha I know a little bit about King as a friend of mine was going to the same raves as him in this period. He was drinking a bit too much, this wasn't an isolated incident. 😅

I'm not sure if he was always a drinker as my friend never mentioned it before but yeah in this period he was going a bit hard on the booze.

Is the rig ht answer according to some sources.

Haha I know a little bit about King as a friend of mine was going to the same raves as him in this period. He was drinking a bit too much, this wasn't an isolated incident. 😅

I'm not sure if he was always a drinker as my friend never mentioned it before but yeah in this period he was going a bit hard on the booze.

Possibly a way to cope with the idea that everything you've worked so hard for is coming to an end thanks to constant knee pain and injuries?

Possibly a way to cope with the idea that everything you've worked so hard for is coming to an end thanks to constant knee pain and injuries?
Very possibly. Or maybe even just a relaxing of discipline as the end was in sight? Who knows honestly, iirc I don't believe it affected his performances.

lovely highlight. but yeah. Where does it go. And is he playing Left back in that video?
I haven't really watched him for Genoa but yes I know he's been getting games at LB. Possibly as many as he has played on the right maybe?

From the line ups I have seen, he has played mainly down the left, if he can get onto the pitch.

Lb, lwb or lm.

Back