• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

At least Persic went on loan. Spence did not get to go on loan, is not playing for us and does not even play for the under 23's, he has no football whatsoever.

He wasn't allowed to go on loan because of the buy-to-loan rules, not because of an active decision by Conte

Within two minutes of coming on he had the ball on the edge of our box, dribbles the ball all the way halfway into the Forest half and won the foul. I would bet that was more distance than Doherty dribbled with the ball the whole time he was on the pitch.
He should start next game, but we all know he won’t….

Yea I thought he looked decent and done well in his moments, but clearly lacked any chemistry with Kulusevski, which is to be expected really having not played all season. I’d give him a run, but doubt that will be the case.

So Spence looked better than Royale as a wingback, shock horror, who would have saw that coming?
He made one nice run that ended in winning a foul, not much else mate. I like Spence (was probably the first on here calling for us to sign him) but I think Royale coming on coming on at that point also would’ve looked decent (as he did coming on against Marseille for example).

He made one nice run that ended in winning a foul, not much else mate. I like Spence (was probably the first on here calling for us to sign him) but I think Royale coming on coming on at that point also would’ve looked decent (as he did coming on against Marseille for example).
Saw his header on the highlights
Looked more like a forward than any of the forwards we played

Back