• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

Unless we switch emerson to rcb cover next season I fear Conte will send spence on loan again.

Imagine the scenes if udogie and spence are out on loan next season because we keep sess and emerson…

Unless we switch emerson to rcb cover next season I fear Conte will send spence on loan again.

Imagine the scenes if udogie and spence are out on loan next season because we keep sess and emerson…

Spence needs to prove himself a bit first in training and in games. Obviously to do that he needs to be given chances, but just because Royal isnt a WB doesnt mean to say that Spence is or will be good enough

Even just looking at RB/RWB, there used to be so much hype on here around walker peters, and then that guy at Norwich and Lamptey at Brighton. None at top 4 quality today

LWB is more clear cut i think given Sess has had chances and not looked up to scratch, so I'd imagine udogie and Perisic will be our options and Sess will be the one loaned out (subject to HG numbers)

Spence needs to prove himself a bit first in training and in games. Obviously to do that he needs to be given chances, but just because Royal isnt a WB doesnt mean to say that Spence is or will be good enough

Even just looking at RB/RWB, there used to be so much hype on here around walker peters, and then that guy at Norwich and Lamptey at Brighton. None at top 4 quality today

LWB is more clear cut i think given Sess has had chances and not looked up to scratch, so I'd imagine udogie and Perisic will be our options and Sess will be the one loaned out (subject to HG numbers)

Yeah. Good to see Spence getting a decent start out on loan, hopefully he gets a lot of game time.

Reportedly we were absolutely not interested in selling him, despite Conte seemingly not needing him for the rest of the season. Someone at the club obviously rates him highly. Impossible to know how highly Conte rates him, but wouldn't be the first player to take time (and a loan) before getting the nod with Conte. Wouldn't even be the first wing back.

Let's see what happens. See what happens when he comes back in the summer. Still a lot of time for him to come good here.

Watching the Rennes - Shakhtar game. Djed has quite a sweet long ball in him. Floated a beauty for one of the Rennes wingers from the halfway line into the opposition area and another one that was just slightly off that would have put the Rennes attacker one-on-one against the keeper.

Still getting absolute rave review, their fans love him

Bodes well

In typical online hyperbole one of the Nottingham news sites were saying that Rennes fans don't like him, ends up it was just one blog that gave him a 3/10 for a recent 2-0 win for Rennes and said he wasn't good enough defensively.

Think his average rating so far is 6.94 on one of the statistic sites, not bad at all.

In typical online hyperbole one of the Nottingham news sites were saying that Rennes fans don't like him, ends up it was just one blog that gave him a 3/10 for a recent 2-0 win for Rennes and said he wasn't good enough defensively.

Think his average rating so far is 6.94 on one of the statistic sites, not bad at all.

I smell jealousy there as there was mention of his run of games as if to say defeat was on him, I watched his debut, was MOTM went of and the conceded 2 after.

All the news consolidator sites and Spurs accounts have now taken it and spread it but its been a false narrative, the French press said he is doing well but his attributes are more going forward and defence needs work, hardly what was reported. For us anyway its a good move, he will learn those traits as Porro needs to with us here as his debut showed

Promising young player needs game time shocker.

Porro will get my full support now he is here despite the jokes about his debut, but its a funny old game. People made a menu of excuses about not sticking with and trying Spence because he was not ready, baying for us to sign Porro for 47m and the same people are now saying Porro needs time, he does I agree but the irony of that all is not lost on me either. Thats why I think managers like Conte and their aura brain washes fans

Porro will get my full support now he is here despite the jokes about his debut, but its a funny old game. People made a menu of excuses about sticking with and trying Spence because he was not ready, baying for us to sign Porro for 47m and the same people are now saying Porro needs time, he does I agree but the irony of that all is not lost on me either. Thats why I think managers like Conte and their aura brain washes fans

Sums it up.

I thiught he was getting dogs abuse defensively?
From what I've read from their fans they love him, loads mocked us the other day on twitter for letting him go for example. He had a mare against Shaktar in the 1st league in Europe and the press gave him a battering but as I say, the fans think he is electric

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Fair enough, good to hear - I read after the last round of fixtures he was getting negative feedback but I didn’t read it first hand

Porro will get my full support now he is here despite the jokes about his debut, but its a funny old game. People made a menu of excuses about not sticking with and trying Spence because he was not ready, baying for us to sign Porro for 47m and the same people are now saying Porro needs time, he does I agree but the irony of that all is not lost on me either. Thats why I think managers like Conte and their aura brain washes fans

I'd give everyone time. Said so every transfer window. At the end of the day though it will be down to the coach to decide whether they are ready or suitable to play.

Conte isn't an aura, he has a proven tack record. Not just at juve, chelsea or inter. He has done it at siena and barri aswell. I trust that he knows better than i do. Especially as he sees those players in training every day.

I'd give everyone time. Said so every transfer window. At the end of the day though it will be down to the coach to decide whether they are ready or suitable to play.

Conte isn't an aura, he has a proven tack record. Not just at juve, chelsea or inter. He has done it at siena and barri aswell. I trust that he knows better than i do. Especially as he sees those players in training every day.
No one is infalable though even those that have had success

My point stands IMO, people will judge Porro and Spence differently because they will die on the sword that as he came in for 47m and because Conte is a manager that needs to be backed and those fans screemed for it. That's what I mean by Aura. But in reality both players will need development and time to adapt, thats clear. And yes I get Porro comes from a better benchmark at Lisbon etc but there is a rhetoric and hypocrisy with fans that does make me chuckle.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back