• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

I love the fact that we are signing our players up on stupidly long contracts. Its a real "fudge off or break the bank" to the Utds / Real / Emirates Marketing Project's of the world. There must be a really strong feel good factor around the squad and these young players must be looking around knowing the club are planning for the long term here.

I love the fact that we are signing our players up on stupidly long contracts. Its a real "fudge off or break the bank" to the Utds / Real / Emirates Marketing Project's of the world. There must be a really strong feel good factor around the squad and these young players must be looking around knowing the club are planning for the long term here.

Is why we're so hard to beat... They play as a team and a unit and when it works it's very very hard to beat

Love Alli's sense of humour, he comes over as having a nice rounded personality and the maturity for one so young will stand him good stead later in career.

Great business for us!

Can he maintain his rate of development?

If so he could be a quite a player. At the moment he's spectacular now and again, very decent the rest of the time. If he can invert that we'll have one heck of a player...and at 20 years old why not?

Can he maintain his rate of development?

If so he could be a quite a player. At the moment he's spectacular now and again, very decent the rest of the time. If he can invert that we'll have one heck of a player...and at 20 years old why not?

I guess its all down to him, if he believes he has made it already then he may not but with Poch as his manager i am sure he will be driven to improve.

Great news on all fronts!

I also saw something somewhere about Lamela having a 5+2 contract so still having 3 years left at Spurs at the end of this season?
I think it was a 4+2 - with the club activating the 2 recently.

I assume they'll be using that as a tool to negotiate a fresh long term deal with him - If he's currently looking at 3 seasons on his original wage then his bargaining position will be weaker than if he was going in to next season as his last

The Golden Boy Award. Vote here: http://www.tuttosport.com/sondaggi/...a_il_golden_boy_2016_scegli_il_tuo_preferito/

Obviously it's destined to be Rashford. Greatest striking talent the world has ever seen, though he's currently a few votes behind Donnarumma from AC Milan. Dele around 7th at the moment, six votes ahead of Iwobi.
Rashford is a great prospect, but I am having trouble finding the oodles of 'one season wonder' pieces that we drowned in last season with Kane. Google must be broken.

How is Iwobi even in there? How many senior appearances? I had to look him up to see who he is.

Obviously going to Rashford. Every other English striker should retire from international football immediately as they won't be needed.

You know it really says a lot when (20 year old) Dele scores such an important goal in such an important game and... Nothing, everyone takes it for granted in a good way. He's that good, even if not perfect yet.

Sent from my LG-H850 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back