• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

I just watched the highlights and he looked pretty happy for the most part. The ear cupping thing was not directed at the fans IMO (not sure who it is directed at actually). Double his wages. Give him a new ticklebot and all will be good with the world.

I just watched the highlights and he looked pretty happy for the most part. The ear cupping thing was not directed at the fans IMO (not sure who it is directed at actually). Double his wages. Give him a new ticklebot and all will be good with the world.

My feeling has nothing to do with celebrations mate. 'Tis based on much more than that...

...we shall see.

In Poch I trust for this season anyway...

Deserved ban for that gesture. He has to learn. A 21 year old is an adult. Good part is he gets to rest more and that it didnt affect Spurs.

Plenty of 21 year olds don't act responsibly nor with common sense. 25 is probably a closer age for what you'd expect, not to mention the fact that footballers seem to have a prolonged adolescence.

Plenty of 21 year olds don't act responsibly nor with common sense. 25 is probably a closer age for what you'd expect, not to mention the fact that footballers seem to have a prolonged adolescence.

30-35 yo IMHO is when men grow up.

We are lucky? LOL!!

Am I missing something? Don't you think we are fortunate to have a future (potentially) world class attacking player In our team? Having being acquired from the lower leagues ahead of our rivals?
We are lucky to have him and he will become increasingly important to our success as the season progresses.

That's right. We have had some absolutely terrible players playing for us in my lifetime, Dele is a potential world star. We're lucky to have players of this calibre and if we can keep them, we might win the league for the first time in over 5 decades.

This. He's been punished, he was stupid. Hopefully we move on and he continues his rise - with us for now

Alli really is a once in a generation player, at this club anyway. He has an innate talent to arrive at the business end of an attack that cannot be coached IMO. I would compare him to players like Lampard and Muller. Alli likes the nutmegs, the 'tekkers' (hate that word), and all that nonsense but that is not his real value. His real value to Spurs is his end product. Everything else is window dressing. End product is what will catapult him into the top bracket of world players.

Alli may not develop into a player of say Gazza's influence for Spurs, or he may, but I believe he has the personality to do so. Now you may not like his personality but I see a driven young man who has the ability and that elusive x-factor. I just hope a fudging agent or some other outside influence does not derail all this before it really gets going.

I'll enjoy him while he is at Spurs and hope some success comes our way to keep these guys (Alli, Kane, Eriksen, etc) here for as long as possible.

Last edited:
Back