• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Deadline Day ****

Ozil. Really good player, super player. But i still dont believe its what le scum needed. They needed a Defensive midfielder, a Centre half and a better Keeper. But they sign another attacking player.

and the irony is that they only got him because we sold Bale. Thats just the football gods ****ing on us.

----------------Giroud---------------
Cazorla---------Ozil----------Walcott

thats pretty tasy. But behing them they Flamini, an average Ramsey and Wheelchair who cannot stay fit.

That is arguably the best front four in the prem right. I really think that some people are underestimating the signing of Ozil, he is literally one of the best play makers in the World, end of. In fact, I would go as far to say that that front four plus Jack Wheelchair is so good that they may not have to worry about the Stoke's of this World, hate to say it people but they could be challenging for the League.

Ozil. Really good player, super player. But i still dont believe its what le scum needed. They needed a Defensive midfielder, a Centre half and a better Keeper. But they sign another attacking player.

and the irony is that they only got him because we sold Bale. Thats just the football gods ****ing on us.

----------------Giroud---------------
Cazorla---------Ozil----------Walcott

thats pretty tasy. But behing them they Flamini, an average Ramsey and Wheelchair who cannot stay fit.

Well they have Arteta who is damn good.

Ramsey isn't average neither.

I think Özil was done earlier this evening; Аrѕe just delayed the announcement because he's the only one they've got coming in.

I think it's all to appease there fans .
They have plenty of quality going forward but they are crying out for a holding midfielder...

Arsenal wil be very good going forward, but it's a terrible move for Ozil. He is top draw. Arsenal are not. A club on a downward spiral.

Anyway lets focus on us. It's all about us beating the others. Lets remember Eriksen and Lamela have the potential to be very special

I think it's all to appease there fans .
They have plenty of quality going forward but they are crying out for a holding midfielder...

Untied won the league last season without one. Their midfield is strong enough as it is.
Their keeper and back 4 is where the problems are.

Well, Joe Kinnear certainly earned his money didn't he?

I actually feel a little sorry for Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans.

You know what mate? I was going to post a reply saying something along the lines of "we'll we've got 7 that we don't know about!"...

But I actually had to stop and count all our new players and I'm still not sure I'm right with 7!!! :ross:

I f'king LOVE this transfer window!!!

yep only playing on the green grass will show us who the best buy of the window is.......could be Barry Bannan for all we know...............;)

we have strengthened and we look in great shape.

I stand by my statement that they have not addressed properly their problem areas......we have except maybe at lb.

sell our best player paving the way for Arsenal to sign an even better one at half the price - knew this window was too good to be true :lol:

BTLyN8JCIAA2KDE.jpg

https://twitter.com/Footy_Jokes/status/374628040313020416

Untied won the league last season without one. Their midfield is strong enough as it is.
Their keeper and back 4 is where the problems are.[/QUOTE]

Didn't look like that on Sunday. I think it is a myth about their defence they have been far more solid than us ( villa aside) since we beat them in March. What they need is a powerful midfielder who will drag them through in the big games - a viera type. Do posters think Ozil will improve them more than Suarez would have I'm not so sure.

Danny Murphy is turning into a really excellent pundit. Very articulate, and more interested in talking ball than trying to be an amateur comedian like some of them. Impressed. He could be a manager if he fancied it, which he may not.

I think his point about Bale being ballsy to go to Madrid is quite astute. Lots of British players don't ever go for it, but he has.

Back