• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Deadline Day ****

The special one can't be that special if he's going to loan out Lukaku - crazy -unless they have someone lined up.

He has Torres, Ba and Etoo. he can afford to keep loaning out Lukaku. Its the player you have to wonder about. Does he really want to keep getting farmed out? it seems to be chelski's tactic now to sweep up the talent, loan them out and see how they come back.

Exactly took berbatov and modric months to settle.

I always believe that you have to give new players to the league a season to bed in. But its just at this moment in time, i dont even see him doing anything different and failing. Its just the same thing over and over.

Problem with people on here is that they expect Chadli to hit Gareth Bale heights and that's not going to happen.

He has Torres, Ba and Etoo. he can afford to keep loaning out Lukaku. Its the player you have to wonder about. Does he really want to keep getting farmed out? it seems to be chelski's tactic now to sweep up the talent, loan them out and see how they come back.

Yes that's what I mean. What does Lukaku make of it all. Before Etoo was signed Lukaku must have thought he would get to start a few games for Chelsea in the various competitions. Some CL football maybe. Now it's West Brom.

Problem with people on here is that they expect Chadli to hit Gareth Bale heights and that's not going to happen.

Not at all, in fact i have pretty low expectations of him. I just want him to show he has a left foot, make the full back guess which way he is going and get a few crosses in. Not much to ask from a winger is it?

And at this moment i think Townsend brings more to the team. So prefer to see him in the side to Chadli.

This place is far too calm and relaxed for a spurs transfer deadline day...

It's freaking me out a bit..

Jim White (Parody) ‏@JimSkySports 26m
Just had 'Arry Rednapp on the blower saying he can't believe Arsenal are going to sign former Spurs legend Ozil Ardiles #KidYouNot

this time last year i was gagging for us to sign Moutinhio, even after the deadline passed their was rumours it was still going to happen. Class player. still gutted we missed out on him.

Rumours of Özil having failed the medical at Le **** due to an allergic reaction to the dust from the trophy cabinet at the Emirates. :ross: ;)

Not at all, in fact i have pretty low expectations of him. I just want him to show he has a left foot, make the full back guess which way he is going and get a few crosses in. Not much to ask from a winger is it?

And at this moment i think Townsend brings more to the team. So prefer to see him in the side to Chadli.

I know what you're saying, but don't forget Chadli's cross for Soldado to finish, in Tblisi

Back