• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Deadline Day ****

Daily Mail Football @MAILfootball

Manchester United struggling with paperwork over £30.5m Ander Herrera

--

The rumours are they're going to apply for the extra hour you can have to complete the paperwork.

I wonder if we did a loan so we can recall BAE if Rose is crocked... is that a thing? Sorry, I know this was discussed last January, but I wasn't listening Sir.

I think not

FA9 @Football_Agent9

Fellaini has completed his move to Manchester United, fee reported to be around £24 Million + performance based add ons.
Arsenal have made an offer apparently for Abel Hernandez. Serie B is surely below him?

I wonder if we did a loan so we can recall BAE if Rose is crocked... is that a thing? Sorry, I know this was discussed last January, but I wasn't listening Sir.

I think not

Season long loans can be recalled in the next transfer window, January.

FA9 @Football_Agent9

Fellaini has completed his move to Manchester United, fee reported to be around £24 Million + performance based add ons.
Arsenal have made an offer apparently for Abel Hernandez. Serie B is surely below him?

Ah come you're better than that Jordinho.

It is incomprehensible to me how ManU have left £50m+ worth of business so late that they are now trying to get extensions. Maybe if you want to block another club doing business - like Levy this window - it's somewhat understandable. But such scenarios would be relatively rare, and it certainly wouldn't be the case with ManU and Everton or Bilbao. Nor do I really see that it helps drive a better price. If anything, the inability of the selling club to find a late replacement must surely jeopardise the whole thing. Don't get it at all, and yet these late deals happen all the time. So, so odd.

It is incomprehensible to me how ManU have left £50m+ worth of business so late that they are now trying to get extensions. Maybe if you want to block another club doing business - like Levy this window - it's somewhat understandable. But such scenarios would be relatively rare, and it certainly wouldn't be the case with ManU and Everton or Bilbao. Nor do I really see that it helps drive a better price. If anything, the inability of the selling club to find a late replacement must surely jeopardise the whole thing. Don't get it at all, and yet these late deals happen all the time. So, so odd.

Their first season without David Gill might have something to do with it. I agree that it could so easily blow up in their faces, I hated when Levy did it and he even had the experience of doing it every window.

.......................Lloris..........................
Walker....Dawson...Vertonghen...Ekotto
...............Sandro.....Dembele................
Lennon..........Dempsey.................Bale
......................Adebayor........................

==================================

Walker....Dawson...Vertonghen...Rose
...............Paulinho.....Sandro................
Lamela..............Eriksen..............Chadli
.........................Soldado........................

so much change!

Not that i think we need more players, or that I am unhappy about the money we have spent. But the fact that we in a positive again after transfer dealings smells a little off dont you think? Someone posted some info a few weeks ago that shows are played trading before Bale was sold over the last 2-3 years or so was only down by about 20m or so. Throw in the Bale money and the TV money and we must have a load left left over? if so what are we keeping it for? wages?

Walker....Dawson...Vertonghen...Ekotto
...............Sandro.....Dembele................
Lennon..........Dempsey.................Bale
......................Adebayor........................

==================================

Walker....Dawson...Vertonghen...Rose
...............Paulinho.....Sandro................
Lamela..............Eriksen..............Townsend
.........................Soldado........................

so much change!

Townsend not Chali! chadli is average at best!

Back