• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

if they rejected 35m and now they "do not want to sell" I doubt it'll happen even if it is a negotiating stance, since I don't see Levy splashing 50m on a central defender right now

I was really hoping this would happen in a couple of hours of us hearing... now it has dragged on for a day or two I feel sure someone will nip in ahead of us, in fact I am wondering why they haven't already!

I was really hoping this would happen in a couple of hours of us hearing... now it has dragged on for a day or two I feel sure someone will nip in ahead of us, in fact I am wondering why they haven't already!

Paranoia kicked in already ... atleast wait until he is in a taxi on his way to the medical

We may spend big money, as he might end up being a long term Toby replacement :( I hope not, and we've always committed serious cash to the most promising younger players, with great success.

He'd also cover right back too I guess? If so and we signed him, we could focus on strengthening midfield and attack.

With what we have in reserve in this key position (Wimmer and CCV) I don't think it would be stupid to spend fairly large now. He can learn from the likes of Toby and Verts for when the inevitable happens and one of them leaves/retires.

Overmars will certainly do us no favours...he's making things tricky and doing his best for the club.

I think if we rock up and make a firm offer between 35 and 40 million euros then I don't think that's a deal that Ajax can afford to turn down.

If Sanchez is clever he will know he won't play at Chelsea or Madrid. He will develop better here with guidance from poch and former Ajax pros.

Back