• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

What?:ross: D'You live in a cave.. (portsmouth not far off, i suppose)

is it a alpha male showdown to see who lands wilma flintstone?

thought you were deeper than this james.....
I'm still quite slight, it's on my mindset and I don't like it! I now what you mean though, my chat and confidence is much better than any of my mates anyway

Right, I've igned up to PoF. Partly because some of the profiles are hilarious, partly because there are thousands of sluts out there looking for some. Am talking to some Thai/English girl from Southampton at the moment, pretty tidy. Gonna see if I can get a few lays in Hampshire before I finish Uni then take it International into the States for the summer. Howzat

OKCupid is better than POF.

Just get a message out there and see who replies then go from there. There are some hot looking girlies.

OKCupid is better than POF.

Just get a message out there and see who replies then go from there. There are some hot looking girlies.
Is it free? Why's it better? PoF seems good if you manage to get a message back, but I've only had a few back (I've got a good profile, pics etc). I suppose the birds on there must get about 50 messages a day

Is it free? Why's it better? PoF seems good if you manage to get a message back, but I've only had a few back (I've got a good profile, pics etc). I suppose the birds on there must get about 50 messages a day

I just think OKC has more potential... POF is well renowned to have a lot of timewasters. i just found OKC to be easier to meet women as most of the ladies on POF dont trust the guys on there and tarnish everyone with the same brush.

Try both.

I just think OKC has more potential... POF is well renowned to have a lot of timewasters. i just found OKC to be easier to meet women as most of the ladies on POF dont trust the guys on there and tarnish everyone with the same brush.

Try both.
I might do. Is there more people signed up to OKC or less? What's the talent like? I'm only interested in some sex, bit of casual dating and that's it really.

What did she say? 'Leave me alone, look I'm not just interested'? ;)

Ha Ha! sHE said how about taking me out for sausage and eggs! Nah, just plain old fancy a chat? I said are you post or pre op?

Got a date lined up of there tomorrow, bit of alright too.

After 20 years of marriage I'm just happy playing the field. POF is like the microwave meal for one aisle in ASDA.....I'm tucking in :lol:
Sounds great. Must be nice to meet new women (and meat them :lol:) after so much time with one. Why not get in while you can haha!

Back