• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Never struck me as particularly intelligent on the pitch, looks like he's even dumber off it.

Can't be real.

If it is (and that's a big if), he's an idiot. AVB doesn't trust Benny (as evidenced by the last few games), Naughton isn't fully comfortable on the left and Verts is a centre-back.

This summer, his only direct opponent for that LB spot (if Benny moves on, something that is becoming increasingly likely, sadly)....will be Zeki Fryers.

If he still imagines himself on the bench after that scenario, he must have an extremely low estimation of his own abilities. If, as I suspect, he hasn't thought about that, he's an idiot.

Either way, 10-12 million seems about right given his importance to Sunderland. If he doesn't care to sit on the bench, we shouldn't really care about charging Sunderland less than he's worth because it might damage his career if he doesn't move.

Still think it isn't real, or if it is, that he isn't serious, though.

Not his biggest fan however it reads to me like tongue in cheek. Stupid comment but some of the comments here are a bit of an over-reaction

but its true. if he comes back all he will do is sit on the bench and judging from u guys formations/squad lists for next season u lot expect it too

but its true. if he comes back all he will do is sit on the bench and judging from u guys formations/squad lists for next season u lot expect it too

Then it's up to him to work hard and show AVB why he should start. If he isn't apart of AVBs plans (which I am sure he will be) then he'll be sold, most likely destination Sunderland who I have no doubt will probably play £8m+ for him.

Then it's up to him to work hard and show AVB why he should start. If he isn't apart of AVBs plans (which I am sure he will be) then he'll be sold, most likely destination Sunderland who I have no doubt will probably play £8m+ for him.

If he leaves hopefully there is a bidding war between Everton and Sunderland.

Rose said...

Unbelievable send off today by Sunderland. Actually quite emotional leaving today !! So gutted. What a great club !! At the minute back to spurs next season and warm the bench.. Lovely !!!!!! Thank you Sunderland

Danny Rose has returned to Tottenham Hotspur for surgery on a wrist injury after completing his loan spell on Wearside.

The England under-21 international defender has spent the season on loan with Sunderland.

However, Premier League rules mean he cannot play in the Black Cats’ final game against his parent club at White Hart Lane on Sunday.

That being the case, and with the 22-year-old in need of an operation to solve the wrist problem he has been carrying, Rose has now returned to the capital for treatment.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/danny-rose-heads-back-tottenham-3810539

Rose is back at Spurs then. Anyone know anything more about the wrist problem though? It's the first i've heard of it.

Back