• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Wasn't Capoue stretchered off? Or am I misremembering?

yeah and had to be given oxygen.

I am pretty sure Sandro was stretchered off too, guy was in absolute agony, could tell from his face he was out for the season.

Whats the news on Fryers? Has much more potential than Rose if you ask me

I've only seen a few of Fryers games recently at LB and his performances weren't anything to get excited about. Going forward he had even less than Naughton! Although I was hoping that was just nerves and a safety first attitude?
I know people think he will be a better CB but can anyone tell me what his strengths are?
He must have something about him.. Feegie seemed gutted to lose him, a just like with Morrison and Pogba and they both seem to be coming good, in fact I saw a story where the Juventus boss said he rated Pogba at 30m the other day.

yeah and had to be given oxygen.

I am pretty sure Sandro was stretchered off too, guy was in absolute agony, could tell from his face he was out for the season.

I thought Capoue could be out for the season or at least half a year when he went off. Was surprised to see that he would be back so soon.

Any news on this guy? We badly need him back from his 'innocuous' injury, and he's rapidly running out of time to prove that he can be our first-choice left back.

Any news on this guy? We badly need him back from his 'innocuous' injury, and he's rapidly running out of time to prove that he can be our first-choice left back.

I was thinking the same. I think if he does not return before January, then he will have limited time to prove his worth after that. Can see us buy another left back in January as we are already being linked with a few.

I don't think there's been any real official news. Latest was something along the line that he was still feeling pain and thus couldn't return as scheduled. Been one of those "back soon" for quite a while now. Like some of our other players returning from injury I wouldn't expect any news unless perhaps in the pre-match press conference where AVB sometimes shares some injury news.

I wouldn't hold your breath. If one of our players gets so much as a hangnail, it seems to turn into a six-month absence nine times out of ten.

I wouldn't hold your breath. If one of our players gets so much as a hangnail, it seems to turn into a six-month absence nine times out of ten.

This. Our whole medical department needs to be replaced. The recovery time of most of our injured players is frankly unacceptable.

This. Our whole medical department needs to be replaced. The recovery time of most of our injured players is frankly unacceptable.

It's impossible for us to tell something like that. If it's a serious injury then it's a serious injury, we don't get to see what goes on behind the scenes.

I remember thinking Bale was surely out for the season after that injury against Basel, but in the end he only missed two games.

It's impossible for us to tell something like that. If it's a serious injury then it's a serious injury, we don't get to see what goes on behind the scenes.

I remember thinking Bale was surely out for the season after that injury against Basel, but in the end he only missed two games.

I don't remember the last time one of our players came back from injury on the expected date. GHod forbid one recovers earlier than expected - that really would be a miracle!

I don't remember the last time one of our players came back from injury on the expected date. GHod forbid one recovers earlier than expected - that really would be a miracle!

Sandro did well considering it was an ACL/knee recon. Six months turnaround is better than average.

Sandro did well considering it was an ACL/knee recon. Six months turnaround is better than average.

I seem to remember when Sandro first got injured the manager said he would only be out for a couple of weeks! Obviously it didn't turn out like that unfortunately.

Hopefully this is one of Baldini's key assignments between windows. That and overhauling our scouting staff.

Our medical and scouting departments have been areas that we've been behind our rivals on for as long as I can remember.

I'm surprised that given their reputation that our club doctors treating a single heart attack didn't morph it into the second coming of the black plague and wipe out half the human race!

Back