• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

I'm sure she's aware that people may irrationally disapprove of her dad's job performance.
But it's not acceptable that people may then seek out his daughter's social media to comment about it.

Agree but its naive to think people will not have an alternative opinion about her dad

I read that Levy's young daughter is getting 'pointed comments'/aggressive interaction from Spurs fans on her TikTok account for daring to feature a video that her dad was in.

What goes through these people's minds to do that? Have they nothing else in their lives of any value or meaning?

Brain dead macarons everyone of them, and those who excuse them for being that way is not far from that posistion either.

Its completely Naive to assume that people wouldnt. Hope is what will kill you ...
Naive not to assume (if indeed she even gave it a thought) that people bear such an animus towards her dad that they would hunt out her online activity and hijack it?

Naive not to assume (if indeed she even gave it a thought) that people bear such an animus towards her dad that they would hunt out her online activity and hijack it?

What world is she living in if she didnt understand this basic concept on the internet? Not saying that its deserved, but 100% expected.

I get that you are trying to push a point across, but surely you know this is standard behaviour.

What world is she living in if she didnt understand this basic concept on the internet? Not saying that its deserved, but 100% expected.

I get that you are trying to push a point across, but surely you know this is standard behaviour.

That kids are abused for the perceived sins of their parents? No. I really don't.
I get that there's a macaronic fringe who might do it, but to now have the expectation that it will happen, that it's just a natural, consequential, standard thing...nope.
And if it is standard behaviour then it should be stood up against and treated as abhorrent until it is no longer viewed as such.

That kids are abused for the perceived sins of their parents? No. I really don't.
I get that there's a macaronic fringe who might do it, but to now have the expectation that it will happen, that it's just a natural, consequential, standard thing...nope.
And if it is standard behaviour then it should be stood up against and treated as abhorrent until it is no longer viewed as such.

Again, no one wants to see it, but its quite normal on the internet. I believe its a minority but it will and does happen. perhaps you are more naive than Levys daughter.

Again, no one wants to see it, but its quite normal on the internet. I believe its a minority but it will and does happen. perhaps you are more naive than Levys daughter.
Don't know how old she is, but younger people being shielded from the more vile stuff going on online is a good thing for me.

Perhaps it should be expected, but it shouldn't be accepted. The only right thing to do is to call it out for what it is when one sees it. Not on the tiktokkers, but here at least let's call it out for what it is. Being naive should be allowed.

People also only follow Levy's daughter's social media because she is Levy's daughter. So abuse is gonna go hand in hand with the adulation.

Don't know how old she is, but younger people being shielded from the more vile stuff going on online is a good thing for me.

Perhaps it should be expected, but it shouldn't be accepted. The only right thing to do is to call it out for what it is when one sees it. Not on the tiktokkers, but here at least let's call it out for what it is. Being naive should be allowed.

Don't get the back and forth on this, don't think anyone is advocating the behaviour, but until social media sorts itself out, people will not. Its that obvious.

Levy being her dad should have explained to her about having an account and what it could entail. May not be fair, but life is such.

I have a young one and have had a chat to her about social media.

How about we start making that sort of brick unacceptable instead of shrugging our shoulders and saying 'tis the way of the world'?! I am tired of 'accepting' this flimflam, we need to stand up against it.

what exactly do you think PR is?

clearly not only have bad decisions been made, but the club's PR has been fudging awful, just see recent lack of control on the manager search, allowing rampant speculation that allows the perception of the club being a circus is not acceptable ..

Look deeper than the surface mate. Simon Felstein has been an excellent PR for us for many years. I'll leave it there.

How about we start making that sort of brick unacceptable instead of shrugging our shoulders and saying 'tis the way of the world'?! I am tired of 'accepting' this flimflam, we need to stand up against it.

It already is unacceptable. Its down to those that use and control social media to make the changes. All good posting on a relatively tiny forum about it and beating the drum with morals etc.

What are YOU doing about it? I'm off all social media personally as i don't agree with it.

Back