• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

This is the classic lets grab all the old tired/lazy narratives we can and through it together, fudge man Levy has faults but can we actually think about things before just screaming?

- Berbatov, Carrick, Modric, Bale are all 8-13 years ago, almost a fudging decade for the newest one
- Sheringham? fudging really, you want Levy to own that? 1997?
- and fudge Carrick, Modric, Berbatov, Bale and Harry, they have a large part to do with us not winning anything (they all had their chances)

Levy did not trust Harry in the end, and it's been done to fudging death that Poch didn't take players in those two transfer windows (not that he wasn't offered) and it's even more hilarious that Leicester and Tielemans is used as an example of what we should do (in this very thread), when he is one of the very players Poch turned down.

Bergwijn (£26M) and Sessegnon (£25M) were not cheap, both were highly thought prospects, and again for clarity Sessegnon and Clarke were bought for Poch not Jose.

Jose got PEH, Bale, Reguilon, Rodon, Doherty, Bergwijn, Hart, Vinicius, hardly "not backed" and yes a better CB would have helped but can we not pretend he was left begging.

Levy has had DoF's before, again he's pretty much the guy that brought the fudging concept to the PL, Arnesen & Comolli ring a bell?

Fill their coffers? fudge, fudge, fudge, other than Levy being well paid, ENIC/Levy do not "fill their coffers", they do not take money out of the club (United's ownership does), they re-invest back into the club, hence the infrastructure/training facilities/stadium/etc.

So let me scream for a minute

- Great you saw Spurs win the league title (wasn't my fudging lifetime), you want Levy own the failure for 60 years of not repeating? or just fudging maybe Spurs isn't as big a club as you think?
- A plan to win trophies? ok, what is it?

Because here's what's been tried

- Take Spurs from 5th/6th in revenue and somewhere around 19th in Europe, deal with two money doping clubs joining (so effectively pushing us down an additional two positions
- Build a modern training/academy facility to bring youth players through
- Spend ten years dealing with flimflam UK bureaucracy and government rooster blocking to buy land, plan and build one of the best stadiums in the world, been completely innovation (no one else in Europe has done)to add NFL and non football revenue to further close the gap to top teams
- Get the club to 3rd/4th in revenue and in top 10 clubs in world football
- Appoint one of the best managers in the history of the game and give him 7 players

Here's what I'm hearing

- Throw out ENIC/Levy (everyone entitled to), get new owner willing to spend ~£3B (candidates please? who is this person)
- Spend £150M-ish (completely ignore the fact that the other teams around us with better results are going to do exactly the same)
- Hire a magic DoF that suddenly will get a better hit/miss ratio than everyone else in world football (but for some reason no other big club has hired)
- Hire a great upcoming manager (that most people on this board won't agree with anyway) that will suddenly fix (magic dust again) the fact that our players (for decades) simply underachieve when it matters

Again the DoF thing is a case of not thinking it through

- Do a few DoFs do well? = yes, why don't you here about a great DoF at City/Madrid/PSG/etc?

The answer was seen at Spurs, FA given the task to rebuild with cheaper players could go buy 10-15 "cheap" players and if a third made it, that was success, your worst failure would be £10M-ish and your successes worth 2/3X that. When Comolli came in and had to buy more expensive, it gets harder. Everyone likes to point to Lille, Ajax, whoever is ignoring the fact that they buy players that aren't good enough for us anymore (we can't be a development club for players), when you step up to £30M/£40M the success rate is exposed and failures hurt.

And yes, someone is going to answer, I'm satisfied with where we are, underachievement, whatever

No, I'm not, but I am old enough to know two things
- The club is not going to disappear because of a bad season or player leaving
- We are not City/Chelsea/United or Pool (hilarious how often their model is used to compare in this thread, they are a much fudging bigger club than us).
Well let me try to not fudge my reply

You agree that Spurs are one of the wealthiest clubs in Europe - probably in the top ten depending on which report you read. I agree that they have developed a wonderful stadium and training complex - well done to them on that aspect.

BUT - ONE Trophy in twenty years, the sum total of on-field success - and you can't fudge that!

And I could have included Walker in my list of outs - but you didn't address the point of how you will feel when Harry heads back to WHL in his sky blue shirt and bags a brace against us - didn't happen with Bobby Smith, Greavsie, Gilzean, Chivers and more - that's the killer detail and will damn ENIC and Levy forever from this desk. :(

Well let me try to not fudge my reply

You agree that Spurs are one of the wealthiest clubs in Europe - probably in the top ten depending on which report you read. I agree that they have developed a wonderful stadium and training complex - well done to them on that aspect.

BUT - ONE Trophy in twenty years, the sum total of on-field success - and you can't fudge that!

And I could have included Walker in my list of outs - but you didn't address the point of how you will feel when Harry heads back to WHL in his sky blue shirt and bags a brace against us - didn't happen with Bobby Smith, Greavsie, Gilzean, Chivers and more - that's the killer detail and will damn ENIC and Levy forever from this desk. :(

Spurs are NOW one of the wealthiest clubs in Europe, despite that list being fudged by City, Chelsea, PSG joining the party, we were not (despite interesting memories form some) ever one of the top 10 clubs in Europe, perhaps in the 60's but certainly not in last 40 or so years) - So yes that is an achievement

Stadium and Complex is an amazing achievement - yes, credit to them

One Trophy in 20 years is NOT acceptable - completely agree and I would bet money Levy thinks so as well, and when Levy fires people its not to distract (as seems to be the new accusation), it would have been an easy decision to leave Jol, Harry and Poch in their jobs for another year/s, the hard decision, the ambitious decision, the risk decision (for a guy who supposedly takes no risk) was to fire them and push on (again, feel free to disagree with the strategy/execution/choices but they weren't lack of ambition changes)

What will I feel if Harry comes back and scores = nothing, same as Modric, Walker, Carrick, Berbatov, whoever. ALL of them knew how close we are/were, all of them could have grabbed one or two games by the neck and changed Spurs history, instead they chose easy mode (and that's their call) but honestly Harry has been in what, 3 cup finals that Spurs didn't score a goal? what's his fudging role in the side again?

It's a super simplistic view to say Spurs issues = Levy, is he part of the problem? = yes, the real question is in the long run does the good he has done contribute more than the bad decisions?

I really don't know how anyone could have watched the players and teams we have had in the last 12 years specifically, especially the Harry and Poch teams, the finals we made and come out the other side with the conclusion it's all on the chairman? CL final anyone?

This is the classic lets grab all the old tired/lazy narratives we can and through it together, fudge man Levy has faults but can we actually think about things before just screaming?

- Berbatov, Carrick, Modric, Bale are all 8-13 years ago, almost a fudging decade for the newest one
- and fudge Carrick, Modric, Berbatov, Bale and Harry, they have a large part to do with us not winning anything (they all had their chances)

Levy did not trust Harry in the end, and it's been done to fudging death that Poch didn't take players in those two transfer windows (not that he wasn't offered) and it's even more hilarious that Leicester and Tielemans is used as an example of what we should do (in this very thread), when he is one of the very players Poch turned down.

Bergwijn (£26M) and Sessegnon (£25M) were not cheap, both were highly thought prospects, and again for clarity Sessegnon and Clarke were bought for Poch not Jose.

Jose got PEH, Bale, Reguilon, Rodon, Doherty, Bergwijn, Hart, Vinicius, hardly "not backed" and yes a better CB would have helped but can we not pretend he was left begging.

Levy has had DoF's before, again he's pretty much the guy that brought the fudging concept to the PL, Arnesen & Comolli ring a bell?

Fill their coffers? fudge, fudge, fudge, other than Levy being well paid, ENIC/Levy do not "fill their coffers", they do not take money out of the club (United's ownership does), they re-invest back into the club, hence the infrastructure/training facilities/stadium/etc.

- Great you saw Spurs win the league title (wasn't my fudging lifetime), you want Levy own the failure for 60 years of not repeating? or just fudging maybe Spurs isn't as big a club as you think?

- Take Spurs from 5th/6th in revenue and somewhere around 19th in Europe, deal with two money doping clubs joining (so effectively pushing us down an additional two positions
- Spend ten years dealing with flimflam UK bureaucracy and government rooster blocking to buy land, plan and build one of the best stadiums in the world, been completely innovation (no one else in Europe has done)to add NFL and non football revenue to further close the gap to top teams
- Appoint one of the best managers in the history of the game and give him 7 players

Here's what I'm hearing

- Throw out ENIC/Levy (everyone entitled to), get new owner willing to spend ~£3B (candidates please? who is this person)
- Spend £150M-ish (completely ignore the fact that the other teams around us with better results are going to do exactly the same)
- Hire a magic DoF that suddenly will get a better hit/miss ratio than everyone else in world football (but for some reason no other big club has hired)
- Hire a great upcoming manager (that most people on this board won't agree with anyway) that will suddenly fix (magic dust again) the fact that our players (for decades) simply underachieve when it matters

- Do a few DoFs do well? = yes, why don't you here about a great DoF at City/Madrid/PSG/etc?

The answer was seen at Spurs, FA given the task to rebuild with cheaper players could go buy 10-15 "cheap" players and if a third made it, that was success, your worst failure would be £10M-ish and your successes worth 2/3X that. When Comolli came in and had to buy more expensive, it gets harder. Everyone likes to point to Lille, Ajax, whoever is ignoring the fact that they buy players that aren't good enough for us anymore (we can't be a development club for players), when you step up to £30M/£40M the success rate is exposed and failures hurt.

And yes, someone is going to answer, I'm satisfied with where we are, underachievement, whatever

- We are not City/Chelsea/United or Pool (hilarious how often their model is used to compare in this thread, they are a much fudging bigger club than us).
tumblr_inline_ogx1zcoe8S1rlk3i5_1280.jpg

We are not one of the wealthiest clubs as we don’t have the physically money available
We have a high turnover but that doesn’t mean profit
Profit is what we need to spend on players

For everyone going on about the number of trophies ENIC has won, it is a sad reflection on modern football that getting top 4 and CL has become a more important trophy than the FA Cup and League Cup. Even Poch The Messiah treated the lesser cups with disdain. But if you include top 4 as a trophy, ENIC have won 7 trophies. We also got to four finals and only won one, so ENIC were obviously doing enough to get us to the final.

Dear Supporter,

I want to start my notes by saying I hope you and your loved ones are well after what has been a challenging, often overwhelming year – and one that has called for immense resilience.

The hope must be that we are now looking ahead to a return to what we all enjoyed before the pandemic struck. Today is an excellent example – the opportunity to come together, return to our home and for 90 minutes cheer the team on.

This season, for many reasons, we have not met our raised expectations on the pitch. Since we lost the Champions League Final in June, 2019, we have invested in excess of £250m in new players. Everyone had high hopes with the squad we had assembled. Unfortunately, despite sitting top of the Premier League in December, we have not been able to sustain this position. We reached the Carabao Cup Final, however we had a disappointing exit from the Europa League and now find ourselves fighting to qualify for Europe, having competed in European competition for 14 of the last 15 seasons.

The new stadium is pivotal to generating revenues to invest in the squad. Every single penny generated gets re-invested back into our Club.

We are absolutely clear that central to our ambitions is a successful football team – it is what we all crave. We have come close over the last seven seasons and everyone’s focus is on a return to regular Champions League participation and competing for honours.

I have said it many times and I will say it again – everything we do is in the long-term interests of the Club. I have always been and will continue to be ambitious for our Club and its fans.

As a Club we have been so focused on delivering the stadium and dealing with the impact of the pandemic, that I feel we lost sight of some key priorities and what’s truly in our DNA. Our work in the community and with the NHS is an example of when we get it right, but we don’t get everything right. It has never been because we don’t care about or respect you, our fans – nothing could be further from the truth.

We have announced we shall establish a Club Advisory Panel that we believe will provide wide, authentic representation and ensure our fans are at the heart of Club decisions, with the Chair to be appointed annually as a Non-Executive of the Board with full voting rights, a first for any Premier League club.

We shall focus on the recruitment of a new Head Coach. We are acutely aware of the need to select someone whose values reflect those of our great Club and return to playing football with the style for which we are known – free-flowing, attacking and entertaining – whilst continuing to embrace our desire to see young players flourish from our Academy alongside experienced talent.

It has been evident all season just how much we have missed your presence in the stands. It is a huge lift for all of us to have our final home game of the season with so many of you back here to support the team

I want to thank you all for your tremendous support as always this season, despite having to watch much of it from afar, both here and around the world.

The players and coaches will show their appreciation at the final whistle and thank you for your fantastic support in such extraordinary circumstances.

I want to give my thanks to Ryan Mason and the coaches, Chris Powell, Nigel Gibbs, Ledley King, Michel Vorm and Perry Suckling who have stepped in to lead the team through to the end of the season – and to our players – they have had to continue to perform and be professional during times when they and their families have also been affected by the pandemic.

I should also like to thank all our staff for their continued hard work in often trying circumstances. Whilst many enterprises ceased to operate they continued to deliver football matches and drive off-pitch digital and virtual projects.

I urge everyone to get behind the team as we look to finish the season strongly and hopefully secure European football again next season.

I hope you and your families have a great summer break and that we welcome you back in August to a full capacity stadium.

We are all part of the Spurs family and together we are stronger.

Yours,

Daniel

Poch was offered players that he didnt want ... of course he didnt want to take them. Surely Levy should have offered players that Poch wanted.

So again players were brought by the club without the consideration of the manager, in this case it was for Poch (how much did he use them?, Same goes for Mourinho)

Lets get this right, were these players that Jose wanted? Hardly look like the calibre of players that he is used to working, PEH is the only player on that list that Jose was emphatic with. He probably didn't have a clue who Doherty, and Rodon were. If Jose would have had his way Diaz and Skirinar were who he wanted and would have worked with the rest of the squad, instead of getting a bunch of average fodder.

Laughable to champion him as some sort of pioneer, he tried a system that works for many clubs around Europe.

This is true, but it would be nice to have owners that want to succeed in competitions and ambitious rather than sitting on the club, fattening it up for a nice hefty price.

So its ok to accept this and not go for titles? Surely we want an owner who wants success also, not just a P&L.

To dare to do things in the market to build a title-winning team by backing managers that they have employed with players that the manager wants, not a punt on future price.

Done brilliantly

Done brilliantly

Done brilliantly

Done brilliantly, but how does that translate into competing on the pitch? Or again are we just trying to be the next best thing content with being the glue between the top teams and average teams?

7 Players of his chosing? Nope not in a million years.

Here's what I'm hearing

Levy is not the be all or end all. He and Enic will sell the club and laugh all the way to the bank. Just because no one has come out and made any suggestions, it doesn't mean that people don't exist.

Just by spending the same sort of money the top four would be a step in the right direction, rather than spending less than relegated teams on players that the manager doesn't want or require.

Well if it takes Levy away from footballing matters then it will not take magic. Tell me is Levy better qualified than people that know and understand the game, changing room, team dynamics etc

It doesnt matter who Levy appoints if the manager is not going to be able to spend the money as he wishes vs getting players brought for him ... see look at us we buy players ...

City have the chap from Barca, These teams back their manager without stitching the manager up with multiple average or speculative buys. Essentially i don't think anyone is asking for Levy to go crazy and splash a fortune like PSG or City ... but not to interfere in footballing matters by buying fodder for the manager rather than target players the manager wants. I am sure the manager is capable of identifying his own players within a budget set forth. Not just getting players who may be good or may not be good ... its all about boosting sale price rather than target success.

So change the model knowing that good players can get us further in competitions and give us a better chance of winning titles and cups and inturn increasing profit. Just like buying any player it may be a risk. As a club we should be able to absorb small losses on players. Something Levy is not happy to do, when pretty much every other club out there accept that it may be the case when dealing in the market.

No thanks, I grew up watching Spurs win things and compete properly for competitions, play exciting football and were ambitious, were never the biggest but certainly the journey used to be emotional proper highs and devastation .... now its just middle of the road not doing anything, but exciting P&Ls and margins. Excellent, I should go support HSBC or Tesco. We are a Business with an aspect of football, when it really should be a Football Club with a business aspect.

Oh deary you believe the narrative that a club like spurs will fall out of existence? Not a chance! A premier London club with a huge set of supporters, a global entity ... talk about fear-mongering as the only alternative.

It takes winning titles and cups to even pretend to be a great club .... we used to be great! a carling cup win in 20 years is the most barren spell we have seen at the club ... you may be satisfied with mediocracy and pretending to be a club that wants success ... I am not. I respectfully counter with my simple views.

Dear Supporter,

I want to start my notes by saying I hope you and your loved ones are well after what has been a challenging, often overwhelming year – and one that has called for immense resilience.

The hope must be that we are now looking ahead to a return to what we all enjoyed before the pandemic struck. Today is an excellent example – the opportunity to come together, return to our home and for 90 minutes cheer the team on.

This season, for many reasons, we have not met our raised expectations on the pitch. Since we lost the Champions League Final in June, 2019, we have invested in excess of £250m in new players. Everyone had high hopes with the squad we had assembled. Unfortunately, despite sitting top of the Premier League in December, we have not been able to sustain this position. We reached the Carabao Cup Final, however we had a disappointing exit from the Europa League and now find ourselves fighting to qualify for Europe, having competed in European competition for 14 of the last 15 seasons.

The new stadium is pivotal to generating revenues to invest in the squad. Every single penny generated gets re-invested back into our Club.

We are absolutely clear that central to our ambitions is a successful football team – it is what we all crave. We have come close over the last seven seasons and everyone’s focus is on a return to regular Champions League participation and competing for honours.

I have said it many times and I will say it again – everything we do is in the long-term interests of the Club. I have always been and will continue to be ambitious for our Club and its fans.

As a Club we have been so focused on delivering the stadium and dealing with the impact of the pandemic, that I feel we lost sight of some key priorities and what’s truly in our DNA. Our work in the community and with the NHS is an example of when we get it right, but we don’t get everything right. It has never been because we don’t care about or respect you, our fans – nothing could be further from the truth.

We have announced we shall establish a Club Advisory Panel that we believe will provide wide, authentic representation and ensure our fans are at the heart of Club decisions, with the Chair to be appointed annually as a Non-Executive of the Board with full voting rights, a first for any Premier League club.

We shall focus on the recruitment of a new Head Coach. We are acutely aware of the need to select someone whose values reflect those of our great Club and return to playing football with the style for which we are known – free-flowing, attacking and entertaining – whilst continuing to embrace our desire to see young players flourish from our Academy alongside experienced talent.

It has been evident all season just how much we have missed your presence in the stands. It is a huge lift for all of us to have our final home game of the season with so many of you back here to support the team

I want to thank you all for your tremendous support as always this season, despite having to watch much of it from afar, both here and around the world.

The players and coaches will show their appreciation at the final whistle and thank you for your fantastic support in such extraordinary circumstances.

I want to give my thanks to Ryan Mason and the coaches, Chris Powell, Nigel Gibbs, Ledley King, Michel Vorm and Perry Suckling who have stepped in to lead the team through to the end of the season – and to our players – they have had to continue to perform and be professional during times when they and their families have also been affected by the pandemic.

I should also like to thank all our staff for their continued hard work in often trying circumstances. Whilst many enterprises ceased to operate they continued to deliver football matches and drive off-pitch digital and virtual projects.

I urge everyone to get behind the team as we look to finish the season strongly and hopefully secure European football again next season.

I hope you and your families have a great summer break and that we welcome you back in August to a full capacity stadium.

We are all part of the Spurs family and together we are stronger.

Yours,

Daniel

Always says the right things, got to give it to him. Basically please dont protest or gain any momentum in ousting ENIC and me.

For everyone going on about the number of trophies ENIC has won, it is a sad reflection on modern football that getting top 4 and CL has become a more important trophy than the FA Cup and League Cup. Even Poch The Messiah treated the lesser cups with disdain. But if you include top 4 as a trophy, ENIC have won 7 trophies. We also got to four finals and only won one, so ENIC were obviously doing enough to get us to the final.

Poch's comment about 'trophies are only for egos' was the beginning of the end...he did, however, reflect this sad view about modern football which ENIC also by into.

Always says the right things, got to give it to him. Basically please dont protest or gain any momentum in ousting ENIC and me.

The only way enic gets ousted is if someone comes in and buys the club. All protesting will do is put off sponsors which will hurt us even more on the pitch. These are not the glazers taking huge amounts of money from the club.

The only way enic gets ousted is if someone comes in and buys the club. All protesting will do is put off sponsors which will hurt us even more on the pitch. These are not the glazers taking huge amounts of money from the club.

Or alternatively, listen and change their current model.

Interesting what is not said in there, in particular about the manager.

Whilst you wouldnt expect explicit comments ('we're going to announce the new manager on Thursday') sometimes you see phrases tacked on to the bit about the search by saying something like 'and we're approaching the later stages of our recruitment'. I'm hoping we'll have something done in the next week or two, but there's nothing in the statement to fuel that hope. Pleasing that there is the reiteration of the type of manager, which should hopefully kill some of the more daft rumours

Here's what I'm hearing

The winner.

What like spend more on players? £250m do you?

What like you say? What like not buying fodder for managers to work with vs buying players that the manager wants within the budget set by Enic.

We have our shiny new money churner in the stadium, so i would expect a higher budget and without Levy sticking his ore in.

Here's what I'm hearing

Levy’s done lots of great, amazing things for the club. I don’t think anyone can seriously deny it.

We’ve also been allowed to slip back from a position of strength that meant our best manager of the modern era had to leave, and our best player now wants to. Anyway you slice it, the last two years have been terrible. Bad decisions and the buck stops with him.

You can’t really argue with what Levy has done on the business side to get us to this point. But I don’t think our regression this last two years needed to happen. He could have made different choices.

They clearly want to sell now the stadium is done. They aren’t the owners who have the stones to sustain us at a title challenging level. Someone else will. I think it’s fair to say their decision making has been poor, and new owners will get us to success quicker (which I am certain ENIC would agree with). But that doesn’t take away from the amazing job they did pre 2019.

Levy’s done lots of great, amazing things for the club. I don’t think anyone can seriously deny it.

We’ve also been allowed to slip back from a position of strength that meant our best manager of the modern era had to leave, and our best player now wants to. Anyway you slice it, the last two years have been terrible. Bad decisions and the buck stops with him.

You can’t really argue with what Levy has done on the business side to get us to this point. But I don’t think our regression this last two years needed to happen. He could have made different choices.

They clearly want to sell now the stadium is done. They aren’t the owners who have the stones to sustain us at a title challenging level. Someone else will. I think it’s fair to say their decision making has been poor, and new owners will get us to success quicker (which I am certain ENIC would agree with). But that doesn’t take away from the amazing job they did pre 2019.

Yes, the buck stops with him, but I don't agree with your points

- Poch was done, he burnt himself out and the pressure was just a vicious cycle. What single indicator did you see that said Poch wanted to stay? What should we have done different?
- Why do you think ENIC wants to sell? again there isn't a single indicator that there is any desire by club to sell, I'd say everything indicates otherwise (cost of stadium, not taking a short term naming rights deal on stadium, apply for additional planning rights for lodge, housing plans, none of these make sense if you are leaving in next 5 years)

You are back on your assumptions once again. :rolleyes:

Yes, the buck stops with him, but I don't agree with your points

- Poch was done, he burnt himself out and the pressure was just a vicious cycle. What single indicator did you see that said Poch wanted to stay? What should we have done different?
- Why do you think ENIC wants to sell? again there isn't a single indicator that there is any desire by club to sell, I'd say everything indicates otherwise (cost of stadium, not taking a short term naming rights deal on stadium, apply for additional planning rights for lodge, housing plans, none of these make sense if you are leaving in next 5 years)

I think Poch really wanted to build something, I think he turned down Real because he loved the club, and I think he was frustrated more than anything that we weren’t going to continue to try and compete for the biggest prizes when he had taken us so close. I don’t know what it would have taken to make him stay, but from 2018 onwards he was clearly fed up with the GKN type signings and wanted some proven quality to make the leap. It never really came. I think his statements about new furniture and leaving if he won the CL were entirely to pressure the club as much as possible into striking while the iron was hot, which they weren’t going to do.

I think it’s interesting you think they don’t want to sell. Amazon Doc suggests they wanted to show off the new stadium to someone...calling Jose one of the two top managers in the world in 2020 didn’t stand up to any reasonable scrutiny unless you consider it was Levy trying to convince a prospective buyer that Spurs are main event calibre. I wouldn’t be surprised if the lack of naming rights are so there is space for a new owner to sponsor the stadium themselves. I think ESL threw a spanner in the works, but ultimately I think they have to sell or they have to start taking money out of the club, because they are an investment company. With the stadium done, with tv rights levelling out a bit, with ESL not happening at least right now, with the next step for Spurs being to challenge for title and CL, I think it’s the right time for them to sell and the right time for a new owner to take us forward.

Back