• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel James

Find it hard to understand this deal from Leeds perspective more than us.

For us, we presumably want Gil to get game time so will loan him out. We need a body to cover as a 6th choice attacker. We probably want that person to be familiar to the PL and be hard wording such that they at least give 6/10 performances, even if no higher than that. So I can kind of understand it from our side, even if its not an exciting deal

From Leeds, just dont get why loan him out. Isn't he generally around the first 11 (i.e. used off the bench regularly) if not in the starting team?

Rumours are thst it's not a goer. Don't think either leeds or james are interested because he is a regular starter for leeds as you say.

You'd play kulu on the left? Ok.

I was just listing 3 players taht would be ahead of James, but no, out of those you would play Moura on the left, Kulu right...but as someone else has said, Perisic would be an option too

I was just listing 3 players taht would be ahead of James, but no, out of those you would play Moura on the left, Kulu right...but as someone else has said, Perisic would be an option too

True. Conte seems dead set on 2 for each position and has made it clear if gil goes someone comes in. It doesn't look to be james though.

Back