• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel James

Aside from him being HG (actually, is he?), I cant see what's in this for anyone.

He wont play much for us, which is bad for us and him, whilst for Leeds they'll be losing someone who is in/around their first 11

Aside from him being HG (actually, is he?), I cant see what's in this for anyone.

He wont play much for us, which is bad for us and him, whilst for Leeds they'll be losing someone who is in/around their first 11
If we buy him after the Jack Clarke fiasco one can only assume their chairman has photos of Levy in a comprised situation...

Homegrown for PL but not CL I believe.

Don't think this has any legs, just Paratici sending out his usual 5-10 enquiries per position to get things moving.

.... I think.

I don’t rate DJ at all. However, our current setup of sitting, working hard and breaking will suit him more than any other system I imagine.

That’s the only logic I can find in this one.

He has some good attributes - pace, dribbling and work rate but seems to have poor decision making and crossing and finishing ain't that great either. A bit of a poor man's Moura.

Not even hg for cl. There must be someone better in europe? Some eastern european next big thing that can run through walls.

Back