• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Akindayini

I loved nicky barmby as a kid but really?? Luke young?? I said decent ffs!
Crouch hmmm ok.

Taking individual opinions out of it, the guy has had a decent career - since leaving he's had 10 years as a first team regular in the Prem with Charlton, Boro, and Villa.

Not world class but it's a long way ahead of most players we've produced.... and what most players achieve in general.

Taking individual opinions out of it, the guy has had a decent career - since leaving he's had 10 years as a first team regular in the Prem with Charlton, Boro, and Villa.

Not world class but it's a long way ahead of most players we've produced.... and what most players achieve in general.

Agreed with this - a decent player who did well

17/18 is too young to know if a player is going to make it. For all the Beckhams and Rooneys who make a headline when they are 14, there are others at every club, every year.

A lot of this is to do with their body development. You also have yet to see how they will cope with the other goodies that come along with a showbiz lifestyle.

But hey, it's just encouraging we have news like this filtering out of the club. Everton were at the same stage with regard to Rooney ten years ago and he came good. Why not us this time?

Just like to say i went to school with Dan. He was with us from year 7 to 8 and was easily our best player. I played left wing with him up front and he single handedly won us most games. Be great if he makes it, he just needs to keep his head on football.

Back