• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cristian Ceballos

Siggy, Holtby and Dempsey is a perfectly decent trio behind Ade.

Agree. Might be enough to get a win v Everton considering they're missing Pienaar and Fellaini; should definitely be able to get a point. Then have a furhter 2 week to patch up Lennon and/or Bale before the next league game.

Dont give a brick about the EL and havent done so all season

This lad must be in the bench now surely but I don't see AVB giving him a sniff to be honest.

He wouldn't have given Townsend a chance either, like apharry didn't at Spurs

Ceballos was rumoured to be going to Swindon with Byrne, Luongo & Parrett until Kevin MacDonald had a change of heart, not a great sign. Is he even a winger?

The Townsend loan was ridiculous, plain as day that we needed cover on the wings.

This lad must be in the bench now surely but I don't see AVB giving him a sniff to be honest.

He wouldn't have given Townsend a chance either, like apharry didn't at Spurs

Yep AVB doesnt seem to like using kids really. Caulker has been badly under-used, Carroll could have had more game time and other youngsters could have been used in the Europa

Is he pacey? We're really looking bereft of any pace in the front four.

I'd expect either him or Coulthirst to be on the bench Sunday (purely out of necessity really).

Is he pacey? We're really looking bereft of any pace in the front four.

I'd expect either him or Coulthirst to be on the bench Sunday (purely out of necessity really).

If we want someone similiar to Lennon, who can go on the outside and is quick then Kenneth McEvoy is the man.
If we want someone out wide right who can cut inside and go for goal then it's Ceballos.
Both are fast skillful and takes players on

If we want someone similiar to Lennon, who can go on the outside and is quick then Kenneth McEvoy is the man.
If we want someone out wide right who can cut inside and go for goal then it's Ceballos.
Both are fast skillful and takes players on

As long as there's someone with pace up there I don't mind, Moyes will love nothing more than seeing Holtby/Siggy on the wings and clogging the center. A lot of people laughed at Statto's suggestion of replacing Lennon with Walker on the right wing when he was out, but I could see the merits of it (in terms of likeness and not having to rejig the system). But now with both him and Bale out I guess AVB's going to have to change the system anyway.

Would be so much better than seeing a Livermore - Parker Midfield.

Parker--- Hudd
Siggy----- Dembele------Dempsey
Ade

I've always thought Dembele would be better utilised further forward, but obviously with Bale being there this wasn't an option. Worth a go I think.

Don't see why we don't just go

Naughton Dawson Caulker Verts

Parker Dembele

Walker Sig BAE

Ade

And have Ceballos on the bench.

Because Vertonghen isn't a left back, Walker isn't a right midfielder, Ekotto isn't a left midfielder and we have no keeper.

Back