• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

When those who have no legitimate medical reason to avoid vaccination get one. That’s when we start to live with it properly. Immunity works by gradual exposure I would guess (those qualified can speak to that accurately). Thus why vaccination is the path.

But that was August just gone. In a free country you can't force people to take it. Now there's only vaccine refusers ending up in hospitals, sadly we're in Darwin phase. You can't cripple the health, wellbeing and prosperity of 95% of the population, for the 5% who have chosen their own path.

Not that i've noticed. Unless you're visiting hospital or doctors things are pretty much back to normal. Transport people wear masks.

In my experience people expect you to keep two metres, at least, but its ok for them to stand right behind you and reach past you to pick up something from the shelf.

In my experience people expect you to keep two metres, at least, but its ok for them to stand right behind you and reach past you to pick up something from the shelf.

People are generally speaking cnuts.

Think the ones from the NHS calling for lockdown are deluded. They will want a lockdown every winter. How can any country afford constantly locking down. Only the anti vaccine people now getting really sick.

Wow way to misread a scene. It is to protect their grandparents. Guessing this was during lockdown, the grand parents aren't meant to see the kids but wanted to cuddle them.
Extreme. But i know people who wouldn't let their kids within 10 feet of their grandparents. Should have changed now with vaccines.
It's ridiculous

Independent schools, and quite a few others in a number of areas, finished on 15th.

Ok so schools closing for half term will cause a fall in cases. Great.

Number of people in hospital with covid still lower than the beginning of september. That will drop in the coming weeks then as will deaths. Booster shots protecting the most vulnerable. What is the panic?

Appreciate the response.
I look at various numbers but do not feel I am an expert, thus don't especially try to second guess things beyond the boundaries of what I call common logic versus speculation or spurious whispers.

What is a 'relative media blackout' for example, and before anyone thinks I am naive, trust me, I understand very well how media manipulation works.
Is big Pharma making money out of covid? Absolutely; no wealthy person ever let a good crisis go to waste. Does it mean that they're peddling junk? Why would they? No-one has been able to explain why any vaccine would be an 'agent of destruction' in the physical sense.
If we want to discus socio-economic divisions, then yes, plenty to get into there, starting with inequity of vaccine availability for third world nations and certain continents.

Do you believe this report from the AMA?
Call me a fool, but I do.

https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering...onavirus-research-paved-way-covid-19-vaccines

Vaccination might just see this become something we can live with in our societies.

Hi Steff,
I'm going to try and answer you before i go away for a few days.

What do i mean by a relative media blackout? Well, the fact that in the UK, over 1,600 people have died after having had the vaccine, in Europe the EMA report it as 30,000 plus whilst in the USA the figures are 10,000+.
Now, where is the discussion in the news about this? How can a 'vaccine' have the constant label of 'safe and effective', be slowly mandated across several countries and yet be killing this number of people in less than a year since rollout? Have you ever heard of such a lethal vaccine/medicine/treatment that wasn't paused, halted until investigations as to why the deaths are happening have occurred?

The swine flu vaccine was halted when there were deaths from it in the tens in the UK, as a comparison. In fact, there were steps to mandate various Health workers at that time before the rollout was halted because of such deaths and the fact some people (who were otherwise previously healthy) suffered narcolepsy afterwards. As an illustration, some of those people were granted compensation for their injuries years afterwards.

In my eyes the media has ramped up the covid fears in comparison to dampening down the side effects and deaths from the vaccine, whilst pushing for mandating them. Imagine, pushing for mandating people take a medicine that will often kill someone!

The reasons why this is being done?
Well i think it's multifaceted and perhaps we can go into it when i'm back but firstly i believe having access to the bodies of everyone on the planet via mandated jabs is a godsend for those who believe there are too many people on the planet (or too many of certain types of 'useless eaters' on the planet). There was even an article in The Spectator the other week that said if we are serious about saving the climate the best thing we can do is not have any offspring.
If some are dying prematurely from this vaccine, then those of that mindstate (like the author of that Spectator article) are like 'hey-ho'...

Secondly, the idea of 'vaccine passports' as part of universally trackable biometric Identifiers has long been a goal for big tech and several people who rub shoulders with them in government and this is a great way in. I believe it also goes hand-in-hand with a new digitally-based economic system the World Bank wants to usher in.
The EU have had working documents and proposals around vaccine passports BEFORE this Covid-19 situation (see here: https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/default/files/vaccination/docs/2019-2022_roadmap_en.pdf)
Microsoft have a patent out for a new cryptocurreny system using "Body activity data". One has to ask how exactly will 'body activity data' be processed? Details of this patent are here: https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606
Note: This all sounds like sci-fi, but remember that a massive corporation like Microsoft doesn't just apply for an international patent like this for a laugh, they must have a future plan and want to make sure their 'foot is in the door' early enough when this presumably becomes relevant.

Thirdly, the pharmaceutical corps involved have been given indemnity from prosecution by several governments for any vaccine injuries or deaths. I think that then means if people who suffer from them - and who took the vaccine on advice from the government, health authorities etc - organise and work together the focus of their ire will then be on said governments and health authorities who were supposed to be the 'referees' or 'guardians' protecting against any overreach by Big Pharma in the situation: i.e. they should be protecting the general population more once side-effects and deaths were known and not go the opposite way.
I think those two groups know this and whilst they might want to halt things also know the risk of mass revolts directly against them is too high and now are in self-preservation mode. A good way of hiding the side-effects/deaths is to have everyone take the vaccine; that way there is no 'control group' and deaths of healthy people more than a few weeks/months afterwards will not be so obvious and just put down to 'one of those things' - or even covid-19 itself! Imagine if a distinct population group far bigger than the Amish community in the States (who are also against taking any vaccines) don't show the same effects etc, then it will be hard to hide the issues. Hence, the policy is "let's make sure anyone who doesn't take the jab is demonized because 'they are killing granny' (even though Granny has taken her own covid-19 jab...)

I don't believe that report from the AMA. I believe several other scientists and doctors who point out that these mRNA type of vaccines have been trials to be developed, tested and rolled out years ago when there were the SARS and MERS outbreaks in the last 20 years. They could not get past the animal trials hence why no similar vaccines had been approved for human use until now (and even now, the FDA have granted them EMERGENCY approval rather than the usual full approval that normal vaccines get after passing both the animal AND human trail phases). In the UK, the FDA equivalent, the MHRA, have given the vaccine 'temporary authorisation'. The animal trials showed very bad outcomes for the animals involved (after initially showing encouraging results) and hence the developments couldn't get past the animal trail phase. If they could have, i think we'd have had mRNA vaccines for SARS/MERS etc long before 2020.
Papers on such studies are as follows:
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/a...HlnwMqM-H-MvUksEdg80MS5lCrAIGvne00B08bIScOn-M

https://journals.asm.org/doi/full/10.1128/JVI.78.22.12672-12676.2004

Further discussion also here: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41579-020-00462-y

These mRNA vaccines have not been administered en mass before, we don't know the long-term effects (and we know some people are dying and being maimed by them). It's new novel technology which we haven't used on this number of humans before.
As an emergency option for treatment for the vulnerable, i understand the emergency/temporary approval for the most vulnerable. But mandating it for the whole of society, otherwise one cannot 'take part in society freely'?? That is wrong (and that's me putting it mildly!)
Happy to get into this more when i get back end of the week.

That's just maths and politics i.e. we suddenly vaccinate 90% of people in a year rather than 9% of people, so see 10 times the number of "incidents" and as you said prior, they just call anyone that dies 2 weeks later "covid-related death".

It is indeed maths and politics. But ask yourself, what do you think would happen to, say, the MMR vaccine if in a year 20 children DIED from having taken it rather than thousands? It would be paused/halted whilst investigations etc were carried out. We certainly wouldn't be mandating for all children to have it as we seem to be slowly going towards now...

The politics of highlighting every single death that can attributed to covid vs making little to no mention of deaths from having taken something that is supposed to do the opposite of kill or maim you....

Hi Steff,
I'm going to try and answer you before i go away for a few days.

What do i mean by a relative media blackout? Well, the fact that in the UK, over 1,600 people have died after having had the vaccine, in Europe the EMA report it as 30,000 plus whilst in the USA the figures are 10,000+.
Now, where is the discussion in the news about this? How can a 'vaccine' have the constant label of 'safe and effective', be slowly mandated across several countries and yet be killing this number of people in less than a year since rollout? Have you ever heard of such a lethal vaccine/medicine/treatment that wasn't paused, halted until investigations as to why the deaths are happening have occurred?

The swine flu vaccine was halted when there were deaths from it in the tens in the UK, as a comparison. In fact, there were steps to mandate various Health workers at that time before the rollout was halted because of such deaths and the fact some people (who were otherwise previously healthy) suffered narcolepsy afterwards. As an illustration, some of those people were granted compensation for their injuries years afterwards.

In my eyes the media has ramped up the covid fears in comparison to dampening down the side effects and deaths from the vaccine, whilst pushing for mandating them. Imagine, pushing for mandating people take a medicine that will often kill someone!

The reasons why this is being done?
Well i think it's multifaceted and perhaps we can go into it when i'm back but firstly i believe having access to the bodies of everyone on the planet via mandated jabs is a godsend for those who believe there are too many people on the planet (or too many of certain types of 'useless eaters' on the planet). There was even an article in The Spectator the other week that said if we are serious about saving the climate the best thing we can do is not have any offspring.
If some are dying prematurely from this vaccine, then those of that mindstate (like the author of that Spectator article) are like 'hey-ho'...

Secondly, the idea of 'vaccine passports' as part of universally trackable biometric Identifiers has long been a goal for big tech and several people who rub shoulders with them in government and this is a great way in. I believe it also goes hand-in-hand with a new digitally-based economic system the World Bank wants to usher in.
The EU have had working documents and proposals around vaccine passports BEFORE this Covid-19 situation (see here: https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/default/files/vaccination/docs/2019-2022_roadmap_en.pdf)
Microsoft have a patent out for a new cryptocurreny system using "Body activity data". One has to ask how exactly will 'body activity data' be processed? Details of this patent are here: https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606
Note: This all sounds like sci-fi, but remember that a massive corporation like Microsoft doesn't just apply for an international patent like this for a laugh, they must have a future plan and want to make sure their 'foot is in the door' early enough when this presumably becomes relevant.

Thirdly, the pharmaceutical corps involved have been given indemnity from prosecution by several governments for any vaccine injuries or deaths. I think that then means if people who suffer from them - and who took the vaccine on advice from the government, health authorities etc - organise and work together the focus of their ire will then be on said governments and health authorities who were supposed to be the 'referees' or 'guardians' protecting against any overreach by Big Pharma in the situation: i.e. they should be protecting the general population more once side-effects and deaths were known and not go the opposite way.
I think those two groups know this and whilst they might want to halt things also know the risk of mass revolts directly against them is too high and now are in self-preservation mode. A good way of hiding the side-effects/deaths is to have everyone take the vaccine; that way there is no 'control group' and deaths of healthy people more than a few weeks/months afterwards will not be so obvious and just put down to 'one of those things' - or even covid-19 itself! Imagine if a distinct population group far bigger than the Amish community in the States (who are also against taking any vaccines) don't show the same effects etc, then it will be hard to hide the issues. Hence, the policy is "let's make sure anyone who doesn't take the jab is demonized because 'they are killing granny' (even though Granny has taken her own covid-19 jab...)

I don't believe that report from the AMA. I believe several other scientists and doctors who point out that these mRNA type of vaccines have been trials to be developed, tested and rolled out years ago when there were the SARS and MERS outbreaks in the last 20 years. They could not get past the animal trials hence why no similar vaccines had been approved for human use until now (and even now, the FDA have granted them EMERGENCY approval rather than the usual full approval that normal vaccines get after passing both the animal AND human trail phases). In the UK, the FDA equivalent, the MHRA, have given the vaccine 'temporary authorisation'. The animal trials showed very bad outcomes for the animals involved (after initially showing encouraging results) and hence the developments couldn't get past the animal trail phase. If they could have, i think we'd have had mRNA vaccines for SARS/MERS etc long before 2020.
Papers on such studies are as follows:
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/a...HlnwMqM-H-MvUksEdg80MS5lCrAIGvne00B08bIScOn-M

https://journals.asm.org/doi/full/10.1128/JVI.78.22.12672-12676.2004

Further discussion also here: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41579-020-00462-y

These mRNA vaccines have not been administered en mass before, we don't know the long-term effects (and we know some people are dying and being maimed by them). It's new novel technology which we haven't used on this number of humans before.
As an emergency option for treatment for the vulnerable, i understand the emergency/temporary approval for the most vulnerable. But mandating it for the whole of society, otherwise one cannot 'take part in society freely'?? That is wrong (and that's me putting it mildly!)
Happy to get into this more when i get back end of the week.

Didn't answer my post then?

Back