• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

I just cant see how some people will follow it

Self employed have been hammered, first day back and they get an alert but no symptoms?

What do you do?

You don’t fudge it up for everyone else is what you do.

Track and trace is a way forward and out of this pickle.

Stop nitpicking and embrace it.

If you wear protective gear and keep your distance you will be fine. Carry on not catching it.

People, it’s far from perfect but it’s currently the Only game in town!
So suck it up and get with the program.

Boris needs all the help he (and Dom;)) can get!

Nice second dodge of the actual questions I put to you.

Oh actually i see the question from an early post.

Do i think brexit is as important as a global pandemic?

Well i dont understand the framing of that question so shall answer it as follows.

Do i think the future sovereignty and democracy of our country is as important as a senior political advisor possibly breaking a minor infringement for the safety of his family?

Yeah i do mate.

Actually think brexit is far more important.

Think anyone who can prove they were travelling for family reasons should refuse to pay any fines and can feel they behaved with integrity to be honest.

Interestingly i had my induction day back at work today. I work for B&Q, lovely to see a load of people i hadnot seen for a bit.

A straw poll of the people there and the general conclusion ranged from "always one rule from them and one for us" to "why do the press keep going on about it" and Louise in the office who is staunch Labour "did not do much wrong but you can just tell he is a brick though"

These were genuine comments.

A lot of times people would say thickos got wound up by the mail and the right wing press. Well now I think people are allowing themselves to get wound up by the teletext lot. Twitter has been the worst thing to happen to society.

Several of my neighbours have had groups of people around almost every day for the past 2 weeks.

There is no way they would voluntarily have a CV19 test if they had symptoms.
Even if they had a test they would consider it too "uncool" to report any close contacts.

I suspect the gov know this is ineffective, but 1) It reassures those who are concerned/worried and 2) Appease those who don't care.

I cannot fathom why people chose to waste time typing so much nonsense on there. Even Mr. Lineker confuses me with his attempt to be some moral intellectual.

I heard the phrase Manufactured Outrage the other day. Seems accurate.

I joined up way back when to follow Lance Armstrong. Was a biring bastard posting mundane brick. I wanted to know where you could get epo from. Not been on it in years.

I cannot fathom why people chose to waste time typing so much nonsense on there. Even Mr. Lineker confuses me with his attempt to be some moral intellectual.

I know, what kind of idiot spends all day typing into text boxes on the internet...

;)

Hahahha so good.

Fact is I prefer my PM to govern over Jim and Audrey from Swindon.

Me and a few mates were discussing the other day and a couple said they have come off all social due to fake news, Poundland experts, fake fury and all these pictures linked to lies or crap Covid Philosophies from z-listers

You don’t fudge it up for everyone else is what you do.

Track and trace is a way forward and out of this pickle.

Stop nitpicking and embrace it.

If you wear protective gear and keep your distance you will be fine. Carry on not catching it.

Of course, you must of missed my post when I said it was good.

Easy to say till your in a position with zero income

Is it nit picking to point to reports that its not actually working yet?

Of course, you must of missed my post when I said it was good.

Easy to say till your in a position with zero income

Is it nit picking to point to reports that its not actually working yet?

Yes I did miss your post- apologies for that tone.

I just read there will be grants for the self employed (Times)- no meat on the bones though.

You won’t have to isolate though If you keep your distance. Just take a bricky stick with you to work and a mask.

Back