• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Colonoscopy

Crawley

Board Legend
Had to suffer the delights of this earlier today.

I shall never push a girl into anal again :eek:

Had an endoscopy done at same admission. Would definitely not be able to give head, even if I wanted to.

Stand down Chich ;)

You were lucky they didn't have to cauterise anything - there have been very rare cases of colonic gas (farts) exploding in that situation. What a way to go.

I had every test known to man and every instrument possible put in both ends when I was being tested for Crohn's a few years back

Not pleasant thats for sure

A proper thread this...hope you're feeling better Crawley old boy...I'm getting near the age myself...:(;)

Hope you're feeling better.

I had a cystoscopy a year or so ago.

It wasn't so much the camera down the penis bit, it was the pushing it through the prostate in the naturally wrong direction...that grinding of gristle sound followed by a pop. :-#

A proper thread this...hope you're feeling better Crawley old boy...I'm getting near the age myself...:(;)

Feel fine, if a little violated.

Doc said my bowel seems fine, although a small polyp was removed which is off for biopsy, although he seriously doubts anything nasty going on.

However, the endoscopy showed up massive acid burn to my oesophagus and they now want to do keyhole surgery to tighten up my reflux muscle to cut this down.
Something called barretts oesophagus.

Honestly, really can't face anymore surgery..............there will be nothing left to bury at this rate.

is this just some kind of check up Crawley or something more troubling?

spent the morning down A&E myself - got my hand caught between two massive armored cables at work, came away minus a couple of fingernails and a bit of skin :eek:

Feel fine, if a little violated.

Doc said my bowel seems fine, although a small polyp was removed which is off for biopsy, although he seriously doubts anything nasty going on.

However, the endoscopy showed up massive acid burn to my oesophagus and they now want to do keyhole surgery to tighten up my reflux muscle to cut this down.
Something called barretts oesophagus.

Honestly, really can't face anymore surgery..............there will be nothing left to bury at this rate.

Your diet is crying out for alkaline minerals it sounds like, time to stop being a salad dodger!

Get well soon bro'

gifter man where you been? we could really do with some positive energy in the OMTs for the final two games mate, get on it!

gifter man where you been? we could really do with some positive energy in the OMTs for the final two games mate, get on it!

Spending every day in hospital, as it happens (not for myself).

My daughter, Arya Grace, was born at 24weeks, 7 weeks ago tomorrow. Heavy stuff, but she is doing well, so footi is a long way from the front of my thoughts most of the time! I didn't get to hold her until last friday when she was nearly 6 weeks old.

Back