• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christmas Presents

I have bought a few smaller items so far, expensive but I'm buying items that they would like but which are also in the sale.

got most of the family done, but still a fair bit of work for the missus. Still got time though, much more prepared then I am usually

I'd really enjoy it if money wasn't a factor

That would be awesome, to go out and buy absolutely anything you wanted for people BUT their expectation would soon change. If they know that you don't have much money then to buy then all you need buy is something within your budget and they realise that you are doing your best. If money wasn't a factor then just how much would people expect? Would you need to buy bigger and bigger presents with each year? Would you enjoy the pressure that came with it?

I do my shopping on Christmas Eve

Anything else is just fudging female

Man up you slags

Would you not rather have it all done and wrapped so you can spend the day on the tinkle instead?

Finished mine. Done the lot Online. fudge trapsing around shops with all the other qunts,especially on Christmas eve!

All done on line and have been for about 2 weeks, simples...

what you getting me what you getting me????

for me it is simple, i get the wife some things not sure what yet actually and its done, she does the santa shopping for the lads as well as the presents from us#-o and she does both sides of the family, does all the cooking christmas day as well usually except we are out for it this year. Basically any married man just needs to keep the wife happy and everything else falls into place.

I have driven to the garage last 3 years running for batteries always seem to have tons of them about the house all year then they disappear at christmas.

That would be awesome, to go out and buy absolutely anything you wanted for people BUT their expectation would soon change. If they know that you don't have much money then to buy then all you need buy is something within your budget and they realise that you are doing your best. If money wasn't a factor then just how much would people expect? Would you need to buy bigger and bigger presents with each year? Would you enjoy the pressure that came with it?

hadn't really thought the comment out in that much depth to be honest

what you getting me what you getting me????

for me it is simple, i get the wife some things not sure what yet actually and its done, she does the santa shopping for the lads as well as the presents from us#-o and she does both sides of the family, does all the cooking christmas day as well usually except we are out for it this year. Basically any married man just needs to keep the wife happy and everything else falls into place.
I have driven to the garage last 3 years running for batteries always seem to have tons of them about the house all year then they disappear at christmas.

100% spot on. Discovered that little gem of advice many years ago. Much as I would love to attend a Spurs game on a Boxing Day, its worth the sacrifice

Just finished all of mine yesterday, got home from the shops to find the dishwasher had been running for 4 1/2 hours, called 2 repair guys and they both basically told me it was terminal so had to go and spend another £450 I didn't have! Not happy

Back