• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

I used to be one of Eriksen's greatest fans. Now every performance just winds me up. Please just go before you damage permanently your already tarnished reputation.

Agreed. We're carrying him in most games. Fingers crossed he's gone before the weekend

compare his free kick to the Middlesboro one.It a bit sad to see what has happend to him.Is he in terminal decline or just not interested to put 100% in for us or a combination of the two.Inter Milan is a strange choice when all said and done if thats where he ends up.

I can only think that Levy has asked Jose to keep playing him so that we have more negotiating power with Inter. If he was rotting away on our bench or in our reserves, I guess Inter would think we’d be desperate to sell ASAP and willing to accept a lower fee.

Maybe that’s it? :confused:

Its an interesting one.

Inter are historically a great side, and of course are on course for Serie A this season - but honestly Im not looking at them as "above" us at all really.

Its not like a Barca/Mardid type move that he allegedly fancied for himself, seems more sideways than that.

I suspect he will do well there, I think Serie A (and Conte) will suit him, but I also suspect this is something of a compromise for him.

My guess is the mega-move he thought was incoming simply didnt materialise, and this is the best offer he has, take it or leave it...

Quite a sobering experience I would imagine.

A shame his time here will end on a sour not (be that now or in a few months), but honestly Im happy to see him move on.

I think the team needs to grow without him.

Its an interesting one.

Inter are historically a great side, and of course are on course for Serie A this season - but honestly Im not looking at them as "above" us at all really.

Its not like a Barca/Mardid type move that he allegedly fancied for himself, seems more sideways than that.

I suspect he will do well there, I think Serie A (and Conte) will suit him, but I also suspect this is something of a compromise for him.

My guess is the mega-move he thought was incoming simply didnt materialise, and this is the best offer he has, take it or leave it...

Quite a sobering experience I would imagine.

A shame his time here will end on a sour not (be that now or in a few months), but honestly Im happy to see him move on.

I think the team needs to grow without him.

It's not the big step up he probably hoped for, but he leaves for a good team with a good manager in a different country. More of a sideways move to a different league, IMO. He'll likely win trophies there too, so I doubt he's very disappointed.

He's been a great servant for the club, so personally I'll try to remember him for his good years and don't let his recent efforts - or rather lack of - taint his reputation too much.

I can only think that Levy has asked Jose to keep playing him so that we have more negotiating power with Inter. If he was rotting away on our bench or in our reserves, I guess Inter would think we’d be desperate to sell ASAP and willing to accept a lower fee.

Maybe that’s it? :confused:
That’s what I was thinking too.

If we show we are still using him and prepared to play him, then he has a perceived value to us. This gives Levy an angle in negotiations rather than a complete position of weakness.

Back