• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Thought he did really well when he was moved to central midfield beside Stambouli today.
His goal was the first from a player playing in central midfield in the premier league all season.

=D>

@OptaJoe: 8 - Christian Eriksen has now scored more PL goals this season (8) than he managed last term (7). Decisive.

@Squawka: Christian Eriksen has scored more Premier League goals from outside the box this season (4) than any other player.

@BroadcastMoose: Eriksen has earned Spurs 13 pts from his late winners this season

[VINE]Ojvq7jmWO2L[/VINE]

I missed the second half. did Eriksen end up in the Mason position? And if so how did long did he get there? I've been hoping he gets to play there for a while now.

it was tongue in cheek at how anonymous he was, shows that no matter how solid we can look as we did against Palace, if eriksen or even chadli have quiet games we will struggle. he was superb today, like he benefited from midweeks rest

I missed the second half. did Eriksen end up in the Mason position? And if so how did long did he get there? I've been hoping he gets to play there for a while now.

He played the last 20 minutes there with Townsend coming on for Dembele.

@SkyFootball: Late winners and tireless running are making Christian Eriksen a star at White Hart Lane http://bit.ly/1AtlRz0 #THFC
B7lCJH8CYAAdgTc.jpg:large

He played in the 3 behind the striker the whole game

When Townsend came on we played 4-1-4-1

Nowadays, you are expecting him to score every game, just like Kane. Felt confident he would come up with another late goal, somehow. He looked like scoring the whole match. Thought he should have done better with the first shot which the goalie easily saved. Then he forced the goalie into a good safe with his brilliant strike after that. His winning goal was the result of him keep on trying to score. But unfortunately, his set pieces, especially the corners, were poor the whole match. Wanted him to score from a freekick but the Sunderland player did it instead. With his first goal of 2015, hope Eriksen will go on to score more goals this year.

He reminds me of VdV. That goal was almost identical to one from VdV, think it was vs Villa. Just passes it into the goal. Brilliant!

@SkyFootball: Late winners and tireless running are making Christian Eriksen a star at White Hart Lane http://bit.ly/1AtlRz0 #THFC
B7lCJH8CYAAdgTc.jpg:large

Wow, those are quite some stats. We all know about Eriksen's quality - his touch, movement, passing et al. But those distance covered stats show how hard he works and his ability to fit into Poch's system. I think he's shown real flexibilitiy in this regard - who would have thought at the start of the season that match on match Eriksen would be one of the hardest working and strongest running players in the team?

Late goals show his ability to keep going, his winning mentality, and his quality in front of goal also. Becoming a leader in the team - through his actions.

Back