• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

In fact, let's just clarify what gg thinks of all our players;

Lloris - wreckless, can't kick, flaps, weak, short, can't kick, will cost us goals, can't kick

Walker - useless, brain-dead, dumb, can't cross
Dawson - slow, stupid, hoofs
Vertonghen - lazy, doesn't care, can't defend, slow
Chiriches - costs us six goals per game, slow, cannot read the game, can't head, David Luiz
Kaboul - crockasaurus
Naughton - makes Gary Doherty look like Paolo Maldini
Rose - rash, can't defend, can't cross, idiot

Sandro - can't pass, always injured
Capoue - clogger
Dembele - doesn't do anything, can't shoot, can't pass, dribbles into nowhere
Paulinho - invisible, worst Brazilian to have ever played football
Bentaleb - can't tackle, doesn't do anything but pass it 5 yards, will never make it

Lennon - doesn't score, doesn't assist, can't cross, has stupid eyebrows
Townsend - all he does is shoot and all he does is miss
Eriksen - weak, slow, cowardly
Lamela - biggest waste of money in the history of football, has the build of a 5 year old
Sigurdsson - he's Eriksen's even less talented Scandinavian brother
Chadli - what does he do?

Defoe - shift 'n' shoot, greedy, crap
Soldado - slow, can't finish, can't do anything, biggest waste of money since Lamela
Ade - doesn't give a crap, bad attitude, has the 1st touch of Pavlyuchenko trying to trap a small bungalow

Now I'm not denying that I've probably said a few of these but you'd think our squad was terrible judging by the posts on here. We have some really good players but as soon as they have a below-par game, out comes the nonsense.

Wow. Page 34 of the Eriksen thread. People moaning he is too small and weak, not realising he is our Silva/Mata/Nasri. Jeez people, if Silva came here you would moan he wasn't hard in the tackle.

As for Africanspurs saying he literally hates Paulinho?! Hate is a very big word, and Paulinho had some very good moments against Saudi Sportswashing Machine... crazy days. Page 34 of the Eriksen thread.

This site is so annoying! One quietish game where there were plenty worse than him and it's all "he's too slow, he can't tackle, too weak" ](*,)

He's not slow at all for GHod's sake, did you see him sprint past half of Swansea's team the other week? Everyone who isn't Kyle Walker gets labelled as slow on here, it's ridiculous. He's our most creative player, he makes things happen, he scores goals, he's still a kid, we're so lucky to have him. I hate you all.

I know mate it's getting boring. He was spacegoated for the West Ham defeat despite EVERYONE having a shocker.

So what if he does need to toughen up? We've got enough brutes in our team to compensate for it.

BgnZERRIcAIBF_1.jpg

And to think he only turned 22 this Friday.

I really don't, I constantly find myself defending most of them.

Just browsing through your old posts I see you refer to Paulinho as Invisiblinho, ask whether Sidwell is better than him, ask whether Shane Long is better than Soldado. Your definitely not Lennon or Dawson's biggest fan. I see no difference in you or any other poster in terms of having a go at our own players.

Hope Christian Eriksen knows he won't be getting this **** when he leaves us. Ledley doesn't even get a testimonial!

In fact, let's just clarify what gg thinks of all our players;

Lloris - wreckless, can't kick, flaps, weak, short, can't kick, will cost us goals, can't kick

Walker - useless, brain-dead, dumb, can't cross
Dawson - slow, stupid, hoofs
Vertonghen - lazy, doesn't care, can't defend, slow
Chiriches - costs us six goals per game, slow, cannot read the game, can't head, David Luiz
Kaboul - crockasaurus
Naughton - makes Gary Doherty look like Paolo Maldini
Rose - rash, can't defend, can't cross, idiot

Sandro - can't pass, always injured
Capoue - clogger
Dembele - doesn't do anything, can't shoot, can't pass, dribbles into nowhere
Paulinho - invisible, worst Brazilian to have ever played football
Bentaleb - can't tackle, doesn't do anything but pass it 5 yards, will never make it

Lennon - doesn't score, doesn't assist, can't cross, has stupid eyebrows
Townsend - all he does is shoot and all he does is miss
Eriksen - weak, slow, cowardly
Lamela - biggest waste of money in the history of football, has the build of a 5 year old
Sigurdsson - he's Eriksen's even less talented Scandinavian brother
Chadli - what does he do?

Defoe - shift 'n' shoot, greedy, crap
Soldado - slow, can't finish, can't do anything, biggest waste of money since Lamela
Ade - doesn't give a crap, bad attitude, has the 1st touch of Pavlyuchenko trying to trap a small bungalow

Now I'm not denying that I've probably said a few of these but you'd think our squad was terrible judging by the posts on here. We have some really good players but as soon as they have a below-par game, out comes the nonsense.

nice post but surely a very one-sided attempt and largely taken out of context - reminds me of what the daily rags!

fact is every player has his strengths and weaknesses, and if you want to look at a balanced view of a player, you'll need to read the entire thread(s) to follow the overall conversation instead of single posts.

how would you then suggest we can safely discuss a player's shortcomings positively and constructively on this board? How would you enforce the protocols?

For me. Ajax celebrating a players time with the club after he leaves is just wrong in a way. Its like they want their fans to get into a mindset that they are a stepping stone and to appreciate players whilst they are there even though they will eventually leave.

For me. Ajax celebrating a players time with the club after he leaves is just wrong in a way. Its like they want their fans to get into a mindset that they are a stepping stone and to appreciate players whilst they are there even though they will eventually leave.

they are appreciating talent they had. Teams do it in different ways. Mostly in England they give a player a nice welcome.

That's called being realistic...

Back