• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

People should read up about Anthony Van Loo. He returned to football with an ICD, but then had two more heart attacks on the pitch. The ICD did save his life, but I really don't think it's a good idea to keep stressing a damaged heart like that.

People should read up about Anthony Van Loo. He returned to football with an ICD, but then had two more heart attacks on the pitch. The ICD did save his life, but I really don't think it's a good idea to keep stressing a damaged heart like that.
Sorry GB but my mate is an expert on this. He literally goes around the world look ping at the tech and talking about it
He says that eriksen can play no problems with what he has fitted… and he is an expert
I’ll take that every day of the week, he is currentl6 chief cardiac physiologist at Harefield hospital

Would it be sensible having him back just now?
He's been out of football for what seven months, how long before he is match fit?
In the summer with a pre season under his belt maybe, just now, no sorry not for me.
We need players for the push for cl now, not 2 months down the line.

He's been out of football for what seven months, how long before he is match fit?
In the summer with a pre season under his belt maybe, just now, no sorry not for me.

But if there's not many/any creative players in that sort of position where we are severely lacking, then bringing him in on loan makes a lot of sense, even if he needs 3-4 weeks of pre-season training. With GLC and Ndombele not performing, some ability to keep the ball moving would be a huge benefit

With the amount of postponements the PL has left themselves open for he could get a pre season:D

It’s a yes from me, fantastic playmaker that we have sorely missed. If our fitness team believes it can work, let’s do this….

But if there's not many/any creative players in that sort of position where we are severely lacking, then bringing him in on loan makes a lot of sense, even if he needs 3-4 weeks of pre-season training. With GLC and Ndombele not performing, some ability to keep the ball moving would be a huge benefit

5 months out after a major life threatening incident i suspect it will be more than 3-4 weeks to get him up to speed.
We need players for now, not march or April.

I am worried about if he slumps again. I remember African players like Sam Okwaraji, Marc Vivien Foe. Death on a pitch is not something nice to see.

Absoloutely no way we should be risking a player who has had a heart attack on the pitch - can't believe the rules allow it

I'm quite a risk taker in life, but I just have a massive sense of foreboding about this. Maybe its because we've had the trauma of Muamba and Ehiogu, as well as Eriksen.

Also, he's 30. He's one of the top 3 players in the history of his country (probably slotting in behind M Laudrup and Schmeichel). He's won 4 league titles. He's got 2 young kids. Why on earth would you risk your life every day to toil away for Brentford for a couple of seasons?

He just needs to follow Mason's example and focus his energy elsewhere

I worry about his health, but if medical experts clear him I'm all for it.

Fitness concerns are understandable, but look at the rest of the squad, he can't be any worse than most of them.

We are a rabble, if he can move at faster than walking pace and pass to a teammate he'll instantly be a mile ahead of the rest of them.

I worry about his health, but if medical experts clear him I'm all for it.

Fitness concerns are understandable, but look at the rest of the squad, he can't be any worse than most of them.

We are a rabble, if he can move at faster than walking pace and pass to a teammate he'll instantly be a mile ahead of the rest of them.
I guarantee Eriksen is getting the best advice available to him on his health and fitness

Would defo have him back. We know of his technical prowess. Few players have the skill to craft a ball that he has. Of course he needs to be fit. But he knows what is involved in training for a Conte team. He also knows his systems presumably...

He won't be the same but if thats all we can afford... a senior Bale still added some positives over our lot. He should come up straight and early to say this is his decision, his risk and his family is behind him to save the club and the fans from any PTSD.

I'm quite a risk taker in life, but I just have a massive sense of foreboding about this. Maybe its because we've had the trauma of Muamba and Ehiogu, as well as Eriksen.

Also, he's 30. He's one of the top 3 players in the history of his country (probably slotting in behind M Laudrup and Schmeichel). He's won 4 league titles. He's got 2 young kids. Why on earth would you risk your life every day to toil away for Brentford for a couple of seasons?

He just needs to follow Mason's example and focus his energy elsewhere
Have you seen his recent interview? He's a no more risk than any other player, and IF lightning strikes twice, he's in a better position than anyone else, as he's got a defibrillator fitted that will kick in instantly.

Sorry GB but my mate is an expert on this. He literally goes around the world look ping at the tech and talking about it
He says that eriksen can play no problems with what he has fitted… and he is an expert
I’ll take that every day of the week, he is currentl6 chief cardiac physiologist at Harefield hospital

No offence to your mate the "cardiac physiologist" (if that's even a real job) but going to go with Gutter Boy on this one.

No offence to your mate the "cardiac physiologist" (if that's even a real job) but going to go with Gutter Boy on this one.

I’ve seen a cardio physiologist in the wild. She had a free rotating exercise bike and some very snazzy ultrasound kit so I’m not surprised that people in that position get sent around the world on vendor-funded jollies. Cardio clinicians are either electricians or plumbers, and I was referred to her by an electrician. Feels like a completely reasonable source of expertise on whatever has been fitted to Christian.

Back