• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Chichester

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Went to Glorious Goodwood yesterday all I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Amazing amount of top quality ladies !!

The Slug & Lettuce in Chichester was ridiculous for how many cougars there were in there !!!

No wonder Chich has been put on the sex offenders list !!!!

and I met Stevo Legend, he was a top guy, ended up getting on it with him at Victoria

AzW09weCEAApinN.jpg

Last edited:
Chichester is quite simply the world's 2nd best city (only beaten by Paris).

It's well worth the expense of moving to. In the 70s they managed to turn the entire city into a conservation area so that nobody can build low-cost housing, so it will stay nice too.

Women are always waaaay hotter where there's money.

Went to Glorious Goodwood yesterday all I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Amazing amount of top quality ladies !!

The Slug & Lettuce in Chichester was ridiculous for how many cougars there were in there !!!

No wonder Chich has been put on the sex offenders list !!!!

and I met Stevo Legend, he was a top guy, ended up getting on it with him at Victoria

AzW09weCEAApinN.jpg
I lived down there for 9 years. Happy times.

Had to leave the brighton area in a hurry, have fond memories of living down there.

Am visiting Chichester on Saturday for a wander about.
Q1. Which pubs in the area are going to show the Spurs game with sound but without inbred-fat-fighting-idiots?
Q2. Wife says West Wittering beach is too busy and suggested Pagham; not to sit on, just to walk about and see the lagoon/estuary etc... is this sensible or insane?

I went to Chichester once in the late 50's on a school day out took about 4 hours to get there, arrived went into cathedral for mass come out and ate our pack lunch on charabanc on 4 hour return to London, we knew how to enjoy yourselves back then.

Q1. Which pubs in the area are going to show the Spurs game with sound but without inbred-fat-fighting-idiots?
Q2. Wife says West Wittering beach is too busy and suggested Pagham; not to sit on, just to walk about and see the lagoon/estuary etc... is this sensible or insane?
The Foundry next to the station has plenty of screens...and when I've watched a game there, its been a good crowd. They'll definitely be Spurs fans in there but maybe some United. All good though.

The beach at West Wittering is the best around but you need to pre book parking if going. Traffic can be mental on the road to the beach (especially on a sunny day). That said being it's school holidays, be warned the traffic around Chichester gets silly as well.

Pagham is nice at the nature reserve for a walk. East Head at the end of the car park at West Wittering is stunning. Pretty blowie on Saturday so better for a walk, not that great for sitting about.

No need to call @scaramanga and @Danishfurniturelover names.

The Foundry next to the station has plenty of screens...and when I've watched a game there, its been a good crowd. They'll definitely be Spurs fans in there but maybe some United. All good though.

The beach at West Wittering is the best around but you need to pre book parking if going. Traffic can be mental on the road to the beach (especially on a sunny day). That said being it's school holidays, be warned the traffic around Chichester gets silly as well.

Pagham is nice at the nature reserve for a walk. East Head at the end of the car park at West Wittering is stunning. Pretty blowie on Saturday so better for a walk, not that great for sitting about.
Thank you Richard. Where can I get a pretty blowie on Saturday?

Yeh my mate Austin owns the Foundry, has a few pubs in South London too. Its a decent boozer, does some decent scran too

Back