• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Although any Chelsea punishment won’t be till next season will be interesting to see them with a 10 point deduction. They won’t be able to strengthen much and what manager will want to go there if they can’t change any personal.
if they have realised they will have to stick not twist on a manager, Poch will still be there. He stuck with Spurs through the stadium situation so he's unlikely to walk away if things are going wrong around him.

Chelsea are in danger of becoming the manager career killer though if they carry on. Potter was the bees knees in everyone's eyes when he went there and he's vanished now. Poch is not going to fare much better if they do find the money to sack him.

Sutton’s come out and said they’ve got to give Poch time.

You’ve got to fear for him after the village idiot backs you.
Yeah I must admit how Sutton and Savage have jobs on radio 5 live is beyond me. Ones dull and the other is a complete nipple.

Yeah I must admit how Sutton and Savage have jobs on radio 5 live is beyond me. Ones dull and the other is a complete nipple.

Bit of TalkSport about it, both have big (often annoying) opinions and people call in to discuss.

Never really get the impression Savage believes what he says, whereas Sutton seems to have a lot of conviction in the drivel he comes out with.

Chelsea players have complained that coaching by Mauricio Pochettino and his staff on tactical elements is limited, while new arrivals have expressed regret over their long-term contracts. (Athletic - subscription required)
It really is starting to snowball there. Now we have the leaks to the press from the players. This is glorious. A good dingdonging by Villa at the weekend would go down a treat.

Oh Poch, I love thee, but I'm thoroughly enjoying this. Tough brick if you're collateral damage - you knew what a brickshow you were joining. Burn fudgers...burn.

They should beat Palace next up in the league but they have City, Liverpool, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Arsenal, United all coming up in the next few weeks!

Last edited:
Back