• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Probably reschedule it amongst the Saudi Sportswashing Machine, City, Arsenal, Liverpool run we have in April....just to keep us on our toes.
talking about our games schedules - its been like 2 week break followed by 3 days a few times recently. no wonder injuries continue to pile up.

talking about our games schedules - its been like 2 week break followed by 3 days a few times recently. no wonder injuries continue to pile up.
That's Xmas for you. They'd be better off just making the games at Xmas more spaced out imo.

But our schedule overall is the bare minimum...we couldn't of played fewer games.

Poch has made some really bricky comments since his move to Chelsea. How many finals and semi’s did he get us to? So you just let the other team win it because champions league was the main aim? Absolute gonad*s, the reason we lost is because of your in game management and poor decision making when selecting a team / setting us up. Everyone says about how we didn’t win anything with the team we had, thats because the manager wasn’t upto it. Give that team to a Klopp or even a pep and we would have won something 100%.

Pretty weaselly comments here from Poch. He had his chances to win us silverware but played Sonny as a LB on one occasion and Vorm as kepeer against United in a semi. He spouts some brick honestly, go suck a lemon mate.
Can’t see anything wrong with his statement tbh. It’s not a criticism of the club. Plus it was true at the time.

So apparently Poch is desperate to win a trophy with Chelsea. I hold no ill will towards him but he’s changed his tune since he said “trophies are about egos” when he was with us.

Reactions: jrh
So apparently Poch is desperate to win a trophy with Chelsea. I hold no ill will towards him but he’s changed his tune since he said “trophies are about egos” when he was with us.
This is part of my problem too, he's not genuine. Changes his tune on a dime.. He's gone down massively in my estimation since joining those poisonous cretins.

Poch latest WALOB comments
If Chelsea had brought a striker in the Summer they would have been a lot better than they have been

1706640150901.png

Reactions: jrh
So are they gonna be in trouble with FFP? Separate to their other issue do they need to sell to get in line with the new 3 year cycle?

So are they gonna be in trouble with FFP? Separate to their other issue do they need to sell to get in line with the new 3 year cycle?

Not sure they will fail PSR/FFP right now, the issue is there is no "money" (i.e. room left for PSR/FFP) for any new players, and this will be the issue for years to come (due to their stupid 8 year contracts)

Effectively (my understanding), they will need to sell to buy plus probably need CL money (which may be another gap for them to make up with sales)

Not sure they will fail PSR/FFP right now, the issue is there is no "money" (i.e. room left for PSR/FFP) for any new players, and this will be the issue for years to come (due to their stupid 8 year contracts)

Effectively (my understanding), they will need to sell to buy plus probably need CL money (which may be another gap for them to make up with sales)
Spreading the cost over 5+ years was allowed when they did it, and if they didn't do it, they'd be in even bigger trouble now. They took a huge gamble, and unfortunately it seems they will just about get away with it.

Spreading the cost over 5+ years was allowed when they did it, and if they didn't do it, they'd be in even bigger trouble now. They took a huge gamble, and unfortunately it seems they will just about get away with it.

I don't see how they will get away with it? They are ok for now, but the issue is they start every year basically at a minus, so they need some boost in revenue (CL) or to sell players, and realistically their players are so overvalued (and them playing brick won't help) that they need to sell HG players to make it count financially.

From the outside, this is some kind of stupid money ball type player, buy a £1.2B worth of next big thing players all under 25, pull it off by doing 5-8 year contracts and immediately challenge, get CL and as those players become more established, even sell some at profit.

It has several problems
- It assumes you can make a team of only under 25s with limited experience actually be top 6
- It assumes most of these players will be a success (one or two bad write downs will fudge them)
- It assumes (to point 1) that you will get additional revenue from Europe/CL
- And I wouldn't doubt if they anticipated general growth in income (tv rights/etc.) over next few years

Honestly this is the kind of brick our fans wanted ENIC to do, just push the fudging boat out, gamble

Imagine they have to fire Poch, payout for his whole staff, they have to take a hit on two of their overpriced players, Gallagher refuses to leave in summer and winds down his contract .. they are going to be for at least 5 years, possibly 8, very much on the edge/hamstrung by PSR

I don't see how they will get away with it? They are ok for now, but the issue is they start every year basically at a minus, so they need some boost in revenue (CL) or to sell players, and realistically their players are so overvalued (and them playing brick won't help) that they need to sell HG players to make it count financially.

From the outside, this is some kind of stupid money ball type player, buy a £1.2B worth of next big thing players all under 25, pull it off by doing 5-8 year contracts and immediately challenge, get CL and as those players become more established, even sell some at profit.

It has several problems
- It assumes you can make a team of only under 25s with limited experience actually be top 6
- It assumes most of these players will be a success (one or two bad write downs will fudge them)
- It assumes (to point 1) that you will get additional revenue from Europe/CL
- And I wouldn't doubt if they anticipated general growth in income (tv rights/etc.) over next few years

Honestly this is the kind of brick our fans wanted ENIC to do, just push the fudging boat out, gamble

Imagine they have to fire Poch, payout for his whole staff, they have to take a hit on two of their overpriced players, Gallagher refuses to leave in summer and winds down his contract .. they are going to be for at least 5 years, possibly 8, very much on the edge/hamstrung by PSR
Every club hast cost related to amortisation. Chelsea just has quite a bit more, but their revenue is high enough to cover it, but it may hamper them in terms of buying more without selling first. But with the insane amount of players on their books, they shouldn't really need to buy.

Back