• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Enjoy

img_5634-jpeg.16498

That's a lot of lemons.

Toothless Cheatski once again.
It was a lot of fun listening to Craig Burley and Frank Lebouef moan afterwards about Poch and co.

Toothless Cheatski once again.
It was a lot of fun listening to Craig Burley and Frank Lebouef moan afterwards about Poch and co.

Don't give those stunned c unts another moment of your time. That whole ESPN FC thing is pure garbage. OK, I'll grant that Shaka Hislop, Don Hutchison and Janusz Michailik are OK. But the rest are rubbish.

I'm really puzzled. If anyone was going to get a tune out of a squad full of young, talented players, I'd have thought Poch was perfect. Yet they still look like just a random bunch of guys playing together for the first time. I just don't get it.

When Poch was here, we could see a plan and a way of playing very early. Can't see that with this Chelsea team. Very odd.

I'm really puzzled. If anyone was going to get a tune out of a squad full of young, talented players, I'd have thought Poch was perfect. Yet they still look like just a random bunch of guys playing together for the first time. I just don't get it.

When Poch was here, we could see a plan and a way of playing very early. Can't see that with this Chelsea team. Very odd.

A manager can only do so much, and if the attitude of the squad is rotten it doesn’t matter what the manager does.

I think it’s simply a case that they’ve signed a bunch of very average players and they mortgaged their transfer spend for the next few years to do it. It’s a mad situation. Feel sorry for Poch to an extent…

I think it’s simply a case that they’ve signed a bunch of very average players and they mortgaged their transfer spend for the next few years to do it. It’s a mad situation. Feel sorry for Poch to an extent…

I don't, he knew better, I can understand Ancelotti, Conte, Jose and the like taking that job, they were new to England, didn't have the exposure to that clubs history and fanbase. He did, and he went there anyway, when he could have taken pretty much any job in the game after what he did with us.

Last edited:
I don't, he knew better, I can understand Ancelotti, Conte, Jose and the like taking that job, they were new to England, didn't have the expose to that clubs history and fanbase. He did, and he went there anyway, when he could have taken pretty much any job in the game after what he did with us.
Ah, fair enough. It doesn’t hurt seeing Poch there as much as I thought it would actually. Maybe that’s coz Ange has worked wonders with us but I’ll always love Poch and what he did here.

Still want to see that lot crash and burn no matter who is in the driver’s seat though.

Because nothing is as black and white as it seems

- Poch did a good job at Spurs getting a team fit, motivated and a group, having model/tactic for young hungry players to buy into (even though I question the completeness of his startegy, longer story)
- Spurs gave him a very good squad, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Jan, Rose, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Son, Dele, Kane. No throwaways in that team, depth was probably light but 1st 11 was title worthy. Lloris, Walker, Toby, Jan, Eriksen, Son & Kane in their prime is almost 7 players who would walk into most teams in Europe at the time. Contrast that to Chelsea now? fudging Gallagher is one of their top 3 players, he would be a reserve for us when all is fit.

So much of the narrative is Poch was lightening in a bottle for Spurs, he rescued us and vastly overachieved, simply not true. Spurs gave him the tools, he was right man at right time for the job, great progress but failed at final hurdle every time (regardless of reasons)

He's highly unlikely to last the season at Chelsea, he knew what he was getting into, and he will laugh all the way to the bank when they fire him.

Back